Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Weird dream

The other night I had the same recurring dream. It is different, kinda, every time but it always has the same idea. It always has water, and people or just one person and they are always high up in the air and someone just has to fall. Its kinda always set up the same too. It's usually this huge body of water, it's never-ending, deep, and dark. Then there is this huge ladder and kinda like a deck. Just somewhere you could stand. It started off with me and a couple people walking up there and one by one we would fall and even I fell. But as I get older and have the dream more and more, it turned into one person and they are the ones falling but I'm trying to save them. The other night when I had this dream I remember the person dangling off the ladder and I grabbed them and i was holding on so tightly and i was trying so hard yo save them. They kept slipping and they couldnt get a grip of the ladder and i was to weak to pull them up. I remember seeing pure fear in their face, they were crying almost like they have given up but they didnt want to fall. I remember yelling at them to just get a **** grip and it just ended with them stuck. They were stuck and I couldnt help them. I been thinking about this dream so much because of the intensity of it and how its making me feel now. Im curious if it might have some sort of explantion.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: united states/ N/A

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Google

Re: Weird dream

Rose,
I'll analyze your dream later this morning. Had started but got sidetracked with a very sick kitty.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 69 Altoona, Fl

Re: Weird dream

Rose,
First let me say that having only your age and gender allows me only to provide an outline of the emotional energies that govern your conscious self. All dreams have at least two meanings/applications, one that addresses underlying emotional energies and the foundations for those energies, and a second that address emotional energies related to current experiences {the dream can have more than two applications}. Dreams are about the dreamer's emotions and the emotional energies that predominate the dreamer's personality, attitudes and actions at the time the person had the dream. We all are governed by unconscious emotional energies that come from life experiences and primarily early life {childhood}.

My usual method of analyzing a dream is to interpret the individual symbols/images/actions so to get to the primary dream message. It is important to understand that although there are the literal applications in dreams {depicting actual experiences}, the primary language of dreams is symbolic {the house is you, driving your car is you and the emotional energies that drive you}. Only when I have personal information about the dreamer can I name the exact applications of conscious life experiences/actions the dream images represent.

Here is my analysis of the first fragmented dream {which makes it difficult to provide a more accurate analysis}. The second dream is a continuation of the emotional energies in the first dream.

Dream and Interpretation of Images/Actions

It always has water, and people or just one person and they are always high up in the air and someone just has to fall.
-water-unconscious aspects
-high up in air-that predominate your conscious life
-someone has to fall-losing control

Its kinda always set up the same too.
-continuous emotional energies

It's usually this huge body of water, it's never-ending, deep, and dark.
-deep unconscious aspects which can cause depression

Then there is this huge ladder and kinda like a deck.
-unconscious aspects that motivate conscious actions

Just somewhere you could stand.
-detached from reality

It started off with me and a couple people walking up there and one by one we would fall and even I fell.
-one aspect of your life after another destine to failure

But as I get older and have the dream more and more, it turned into one person and they are the ones falling but I'm trying to save them.
-totally negative feelings of self worth you need to that need emancipation

As for the second dream {fragmented}. Take the persons in this dreams as symbols for yourself and compare to analysis of above dream. All the people in the dream are you, emotional aspects and the energies that govern your life at the time of the dream. This is where you are now. You are stuck emotionally due to the governing emotional energies you grew up with.

Let me know your thoughts and any personal info you feel comfortable in sharing. That will help in better understanding the dream messages.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 69 Altoona, Fl

stats from 7-14-10 to the present