Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Feet peeling

I had a dream just on waking where the soles of my feet peeled off almost to the bone. There was not much blood and I wasn't scared. More alarmed. What could this mean?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: F 53 Aust

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Google

Re: Feet peeling

Sim,
First let me provide info what dreams are and about. They are about your emotional energies and are attempting to inform you which energies are not balanced causing difficulties in your life. These energies come from life experiences and influences especially from early life. These form the foundations of your personality and attitudes. Dreams are nature's tool to help heal emotional pain and injury {physical and psychological}. Just as the body has the immune system to help heal and protect the body, the psyche has the dream.

As to your dream. Being a dream that you had upon awaking may suggest there are recent experiences and emotional/personal issues that are bothering you and {your dreams are trying to help you find resolution, work through the issues}. All dreams have at least two meanings/applications and although there are literal applications {as with recent experiences} most of the dream language is symbolic and usually go to not only the recent experiences but also the foundations to why you act/react to them {due to personality and personal attitudes}. That is where an experienced dream analyst can provide insights to what the dream message might be.

As for interpreting dreams and the symbolic language we have to consider why you have these emotional energies, what they represent {images and actions in your dream} and what causes them. That goes to foundations for your personality and personal attitudes. Even though the dream is addressing recent emotional experiences it is also, and most part is addressing the underlying issues for your personality, attitudes, actions and reactions. I analyze a dream by interpreting the images and actions and then put it all into context as in a story, the context of each image/action as it applies to your psychology. I see this dream addressing those issues as much or more so than any current emotional experiences you are dealing with {again, foundations of personality/attitudes will greatly determine your actions/reactions to the current experience}.

Let me state before providing my interpretation that I am limited to providing only an outline of the emotional energies the dream is presenting. I have no knowledge of your personal life so I can not say what recent experiences the dream is trying to communicate. When that info is known then the images and actions can be paired with your actual waking life involving recent experiences {and related experiences over time}. It is the underlying issues that need the most work and dreams attempt to do that by providing you with story lines of what the emotional energies are and how they came about.
An example of life experiences caused by unconscious emotional energies would be someone who constantly enters into relationships {romantic and practical} that tend to fail. A person is prone to act according to their foundational psychological experiences {especially in early life}. I see your dream as doing just this, pointing to your foundation emotional energies.

Interpenetration of Images/Actions/Symbols

Dream Title: Feet peeling
-Discarding negative foundational experiences/influences

I had a dream just on waking where the soles of my feet peeled off almost to the bone.
-soles symbolizes your roots, base, core
-feet symbolizes your foundations, stability and sense of understanding
-peeling symbolizes shedding away of old ways, habits and conditions
-to the bone symbolizes the underlying structure of your personality/psych

There was not much blood and I wasn't scared. More alarmed. What could this mean?
-not much blood symbolizes life’s energy source, emotional nourishment
-I wasn’t scared/more alarmed symbolizes temporary and fleeting worries causing anxieties

Besides being a dream you had upon awakening the dream also points to 'not being scared' but something that causes anxieties, likely related to recent experiences. It could also point to recurring reactions to life experiences due to personality and developed attitudes. Look at your childhood and determine what early life experiences would cause you to possess a personality/personal attitudes that fit with what I have provided. You need to discard these unconscious motivators so you can find balance and harmony in your life and not let the emotional energies negatively influence or control your actions/life.

I do ask for a response to my analysis. The interpretation is free so a response is the way to reward my efforts.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 69 Altoona, Fl

stats from 7-14-10 to the present