www.powerofdreams.net

mythsdreamssymbols.com

Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,primarily Jungian
5000+ Dreams

Interpreted
Gerald's GO
Rescue Kitty Fund

NOTICE: Age/Gender REQUIRED For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis REQUIRED
My Analysis are FREE. For Compensation Please Donate to My Kitty Fund.
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy
Dream Forum Closed
Private Dream Analysis Available {Compensation}...Request Analysis at mythsdreams@hotmail.com

Read the following. Posted Dreams follows.

Dreams are a succession of images, actions and sensations that occur involuntarily in the mind primarily during the REM stage of sleep. Dreams are unbiased, spontaneous products of the unconscious, outside the control of conscious will. The act of dreaming is physical but the contents of dreams is psychological. They are NATURAL expressions of the dreamer's emotional/personal life illustrating experiences that possess strong emotional energies. Although there are literal applications in dreams the primarily language is symbolic, metaphorical of the dreamer's emotional energies.
  • 1. Dreams are about the emotions, emotional energies of the person who is dreaming. They offer advice and a deeper understanding of our waking life as well as the foundations for the emotional energies of the dreamer.

• 2. The language of dreams is symbolic, but also with literal applications {literal waking experinces}. The symbolic images and actions are metaphors for the patterns or motifs for the dreamer's emotional/psychological/physical life. Every character in a dream is a different aspect of an unacknowledged aspect of the dreamer and/or a prevalent situation in the person's life involving actual persons/experiences {dreams will address both aspects}.

• 3. The purpose and function of dreams is to guide the conscious self to achieve wholeness and offer a solution to the problems in waking life. Solutions to problems and conflicts from everyday life, as well as the deeper underlying issues, 'emotional injuries' that stem from the foundations of the dreamer {early life experiences and trama experiences in life}.
    ---Dreams reveal vital information that expose the authentic emotions and feelings that are often concealed from the conscious mind.
    ---Dreams compensate for conscious attitudes and personality traits that are out of balance.

• 4. Dreams are intentional. Nature provides us with dreams to understand and help heal emotional conflicts/issues. Just as the body has the immune system to heal and protect, the psych{ology} has the dream.

• 5. Dreams possess 'Archteypal' representations. Archetypes are universal, original patterns and images that derive from the collective unconscious and are the psychic counterpart of instinct. An archetype is an inherited tendency of the human mind to form representations of mythological motifs-representations of the symbolic images/actions without losing their basic emotional pattern. Dreams and mythology share the same archetypal images, myths as illustrations of the universal patterns and dreams as illustrations of personal patterns.

• 6. All dreams have at least two meanings or applications. One is the symbolic representation metaphorical of the emotional energies and the second being a literal application where a person, place or experience is addressing a real life experience. More about this in the Basics of Dream Analysis section

• read more
    Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    one inch steel wire in my left leg

i dream, i got an inch steel wire in my left leg between the knees & the anckle, i can see the edge over my knees
    i open the skin top to bottom and took it out and reclose it, no stiches, i was looking my leg & i saw like a heart beat just over the anckle i was thinking was infection, i open it and i saw a electric small wire start attach to my underskin form the bottom ( where was the heartbeat ) was a sensor look like and go around to reconnect to the sensor , & i reclose it and wake up , fisrt part of my sleep 9 - 2 am approx
    if some one got idea thx for your time
    regards
    gio

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50 men

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} 16 april 2020 few minutes before

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? google

Re: one inch steel wire in my left leg

geo,
    Have you recently experienced changes or events in your life that have caused an emotional imbalance? From the dream I sense you are a sensitive type person in need of emotional support. That need of support may be related to the changes or recent events. There may be issues of power and control and/or coming to grips with your true feelings. Personality and personal traits would be at the heart of your actions and reactions to the recent events/experiences. Those would stem from childhood, perhaps having issues of power and emotional support as a child. A possible association to those childhood foundations may be a hypersensitive reaction in seek emotional support when that support is lost {end of a relationship perhaps?}.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 70 Altoona, Fl

Re: one inch steel wire in my left leg

hello sir , thanks for your time, i grew up spoiled, but no love really, mom & dad was shy & cold a little bit, on the over all, i am a rebel, i handle my life since i am a kid, ( my mom don't even know evrything), i am a eternal positive , 2 ex wife, 2 grand son, single since 2018 ,sometimes i will like some cuddle , but i am working on my business and me, because i got a explosif temper person background.
    (my uncle & is father & warrior in past life) i am grateful,thankful,happy, mentaly strong, appreciate to be healthy, cold blood, comonsense,analyzer,profiler, observer, enjoy life as i can , in my life i had some restart few times, was destiny & i beleive in it , i try to go deeper in past life, try to go deeper in interconnection to people thought, not afraid of death, i will come back, i hope :) my biggest disapoiment its human being, how they can beleive in bull**** news,seasonnal flu kill more everyyear than covid, number thosen't match for a contagious one, wait when the real one come, it will be chaos, i am dispoiment from our gorvement who are no rescue plan except debt country ,who will pay the interest on debt ?
    unfortunalty i am not here to save the world & i try to disconnect from imbecile human sheep.
    if i got any others thought i will let you know ,
    have awonderful day
    & thank you very much sir
    regards

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50 men toronto

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} yes this week

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? google

stats from 7-14-10 to the present