Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: one inch steel wire in my left leg

geo,
Have you recently experienced changes or events in your life that have caused an emotional imbalance? From the dream I sense you are a sensitive type person in need of emotional support. That need of support may be related to the changes or recent events. There may be issues of power and control and/or coming to grips with your true feelings. Personality and personal traits would be at the heart of your actions and reactions to the recent events/experiences. Those would stem from childhood, perhaps having issues of power and emotional support as a child. A possible association to those childhood foundations may be a hypersensitive reaction in seek emotional support when that support is lost {end of a relationship perhaps?}.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 70 Altoona, Fl

Re: one inch steel wire in my left leg

hello sir , thanks for your time, i grew up spoiled, but no love really, mom & dad was shy & cold a little bit, on the over all, i am a rebel, i handle my life since i am a kid, ( my mom don't even know evrything), i am a eternal positive , 2 ex wife, 2 grand son, single since 2018 ,sometimes i will like some cuddle , but i am working on my business and me, because i got a explosif temper person background.
(my uncle & is father & warrior in past life) i am grateful,thankful,happy, mentaly strong, appreciate to be healthy, cold blood, comonsense,analyzer,profiler, observer, enjoy life as i can , in my life i had some restart few times, was destiny & i beleive in it , i try to go deeper in past life, try to go deeper in interconnection to people thought, not afraid of death, i will come back, i hope :) my biggest disapoiment its human being, how they can beleive in bull**** news,seasonnal flu kill more everyyear than covid, number thosen't match for a contagious one, wait when the real one come, it will be chaos, i am dispoiment from our gorvement who are no rescue plan except debt country ,who will pay the interest on debt ?
unfortunalty i am not here to save the world & i try to disconnect from imbecile human sheep.
if i got any others thought i will let you know ,
have awonderful day
& thank you very much sir
regards

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50 men toronto

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} yes this week

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? google

stats from 7-14-10 to the present