Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
weird dream of Kenyan girl driving car and killing people?

Hi everyone

today I have some what not good dream and its weird

I don't remember how exactly it begin, but the dream I in staying in the front of the car and there is two people beside me in the front, and one either Ethiopian or Kenyan girl sitting in the back and she is driving the car from there! so she is driving the car carelessly, and she run over either two or three person, and the two guys sitting beside me was so shocked and looked at me like I am the one doing that, and they asked me to look at the back to see the blood of the guys that she run over, they tried to talk to her, but she ignore them completely and I also was shocked but decided not to look at the back bcz I was afraid to see the blood and not good scene, so I ignore everything, then the car reach the destination, then like I was afraid and rushed toward a hotel to see toilet(I think the reason is bcz of lock down was afraid from the police as it is in real life)...then I saw my father rushing also to some where..I don't remember what happen after that

if you have anything to say about this dream....please share it

thanks

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29 female Dubai

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Quora answer

Re: weird dream of Kenyan girl driving car and killing people?

Dreamsfromheaven,
Below is my interpretation of the images and actions from your dream. I'll provide a full summary after I analyze your second dream. Until then I suggest you on the humiliation aspect, the authority figure {father?} and repressed emotion due to past negative experiences,

Dream broken down by sentence/paragraph.
-in staying in the front of the car and there is two people beside me in the front, and one either Ethiopian or Kenyan girl sitting in the back and she is driving the car from there!

-front of car-an aspect of yourself that is surfacing from the subconscious, something or someone you need to face
-two people beside me in the front-two aspects of who you are, your ego self and your true self
-one either Ethiopian or Kenyan in the back- a shadow aspect {The shadow is a part of the unconscious mind consisting of repressed weaknesses, shortcomings, and instincts}
-she is driving the car from there-you are being consciously driven by emotional energies
-so she is driving the car carelessly-how you are acting in some aspect of your life
-and she run over either two or three person
---implies that you have hurt someone by your actions
---you are hurting yourself by your actions {emotionally if not literally}

-and the two guys sitting beside me was so shocked-masculine aspects that may be associated with being humiliated or demeaning {could involve literal experiences with actual men}

-and looked at me like I am the one doing that-what you are doing to yourself because of past negative experiences/self punishment by your conscious actions

-and they asked me to look at the back to see the blood of the guys that she run over-a need to focus on past emotional energies to determine what is driving you emotionally

-they tried to talk to her, but she ignore them completely-unconscious dream attempting to inform you of emotional energies/ignoring negative actions/repressing negative experiences

-and I also was shocked but decided not to look at the back bcz I was afraid to see the blood and not good scene-fear of facing or repressing your true feelings due to negative emotional energies

-so I ignore everything-ignoring or repressing emotional issues {related to past experiences}

-then the car reach the destination-desire and need to fill an emotional void in your life

-then like I was afraid and rushed toward a hotel to see toilet-anxieties you urgently need to eliminate {reasons for anxieties}

-(I think the reason is bcz of lock down was afraid from the police as it is in real life)-emotionally alienated due to fear of someone of authority {along with literal fear of police}

-then I saw my father rushing also to some where-possible literal experience related to your father {authority figure}

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 70 Altoona, Fl

DreamsfromHeaven,
See your other dream Weird dream of obsessing over a celebrity photo in Afghanistan? to get my analysis of both dreams.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 70 Altoona, Fl

Gerald M Gifford
DreamsfromHeaven,
See your other dream Weird dream of obsessing over a celebrity photo in Afghanistan? to get my analysis of both dreams.

Jerry
Thanks for your interpretation, I came some time there and I saw no replay, I didn't know there is answers till now

I think a lots of your interpretation are true, I also believe a lots of dreams is not just about our current situation but it also a lot about the future

appreciate your efforts

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29 Female Dubai from Saudi Arabia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Quora

stats from 7-14-10 to the present