Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Being promoted to judge against my will

Anon0525,
Look forward to your response. Every dream is a learning experience with each dream a way of verifying what we/I believe is a viable, comprehensive and reliable approach to analyzing and understanding dreams. When I use 'we' it is because there are many like myself who use general Jungian concepts in analyzing dreams and find good results {actually very good results}. Why is this? We have an understanding dreams are:

1. about the dreamer's emotions/emotional energies
2. have a language of symbol and metaphor but with literal applications as well
3. have many levels of interpretations. My approach is every dream addresses early life foundations that solidifies attitudes and personality, as well as addressing current emotional experiences. Who we become in adult life is predicated in a great way by our early life learning, indoctrination by constant experiences that possess strong or important emotional energies.
4. and have the intent to help the dreamer resolve negative emotional issues. Just as nature gave us an immune system to heal and protect, it gave us the dream to serve the same purpose for the psych{ology}

when interpreting a dream and the messages it is attempting to communicate is not as difficult as many believe {still a great many psychologists who believe we are still trying to discover what dreams are, but few are Jungian}. If you google dream interpretation most are now Jungian based and not Freudian {Jung was a student, protege and 'heir' before break from Freud and their differing concepts of the unconscious}

An aspect in my analyzing dreams at the Dream Forum that needs mention is I only know the dreamer's age, gender and sometimes location {cultural applications in dreams can be important, to a degree}. With these I can determine, from the dream dialog and language, structure and actions, an outline of the emotional energies the dream is focusing on and trying to communicate. When I am provided with actual personal experiences there can be a correlation of the dream images/actions/symbols to actual waking life experiences. Both from childhood as well as more recent and current experiences. What is out of balance or in conflict emotionally in the dreamer's life is the plot and subject in all dreams.

It doesn't take an Einstein to properly interpret dreams. But with some Jungian educations most anyone can.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 70 Altoona, Fl

stats from 7-14-10 to the present