www.powerofdreams.net

mythsdreamssymbols.com

Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,primarily Jungian
5000+ Dreams

Interpreted
Gerald's GO
Rescue Kitty Fund

NOTICE: Age/Gender REQUIRED For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis REQUIRED
My Analysis are FREE. For Compensation Please Donate to My Kitty Fund.
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy
Dream Forum Closed
Private Dream Analysis Available {Compensation}...Request Analysis at mythsdreams@hotmail.com

Read the following. Posted Dreams follows.

Dreams are a succession of images, actions and sensations that occur involuntarily in the mind primarily during the REM stage of sleep. Dreams are unbiased, spontaneous products of the unconscious, outside the control of conscious will. The act of dreaming is physical but the contents of dreams is psychological. They are NATURAL expressions of the dreamer's emotional/personal life illustrating experiences that possess strong emotional energies. Although there are literal applications in dreams the primarily language is symbolic, metaphorical of the dreamer's emotional energies.
  • 1. Dreams are about the emotions, emotional energies of the person who is dreaming. They offer advice and a deeper understanding of our waking life as well as the foundations for the emotional energies of the dreamer.

• 2. The language of dreams is symbolic, but also with literal applications {literal waking experinces}. The symbolic images and actions are metaphors for the patterns or motifs for the dreamer's emotional/psychological/physical life. Every character in a dream is a different aspect of an unacknowledged aspect of the dreamer and/or a prevalent situation in the person's life involving actual persons/experiences {dreams will address both aspects}.

• 3. The purpose and function of dreams is to guide the conscious self to achieve wholeness and offer a solution to the problems in waking life. Solutions to problems and conflicts from everyday life, as well as the deeper underlying issues, 'emotional injuries' that stem from the foundations of the dreamer {early life experiences and trama experiences in life}.
    ---Dreams reveal vital information that expose the authentic emotions and feelings that are often concealed from the conscious mind.
    ---Dreams compensate for conscious attitudes and personality traits that are out of balance.

• 4. Dreams are intentional. Nature provides us with dreams to understand and help heal emotional conflicts/issues. Just as the body has the immune system to heal and protect, the psych{ology} has the dream.

• 5. Dreams possess 'Archteypal' representations. Archetypes are universal, original patterns and images that derive from the collective unconscious and are the psychic counterpart of instinct. An archetype is an inherited tendency of the human mind to form representations of mythological motifs-representations of the symbolic images/actions without losing their basic emotional pattern. Dreams and mythology share the same archetypal images, myths as illustrations of the universal patterns and dreams as illustrations of personal patterns.

• 6. All dreams have at least two meanings or applications. One is the symbolic representation metaphorical of the emotional energies and the second being a literal application where a person, place or experience is addressing a real life experience. More about this in the Basics of Dream Analysis section

• read more
    Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    dream about death penalty

Hey and thank you for the time.

I had a dream where me and my male friend had gotten a death penalty and i know it was going to happened via Syringe with poison.(Just to note that there is no death penalty in my country at all)

I had only 1 day to live before it and i know i was getting this for something i didn't do,I was not guilty,
    Then a female friend of mine came and try to help me and find a lawyer to help me, and we have called one that said i have low chance of getting out.

I remember thinking, i dont wanna die, Life is not worth it, if I'm going to die now, I've experienced a lot of difficulties and depressions and I did not even have a relationship I'm not ready to go now, for what did i even lived for if that was my short and hard existence ?

And that I do not want to die and be born on another planet.(like i thought im going to be an Alien)

Then i woke up from that dream thinking OMG it was just a dream it felt so so REAL
    and i looked at my phone the time was 5:55

What does it mean ?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29 F israel

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} no

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? google

Re: dream about death penalty

BA,
    I'll analyze your dream tomorrow {Tuesday Florida time}. In the meanwhile if you see this post, if you will answer the question on whether you have health issues or issues using drugs would be helpful. Also, are you undergoing or considering making changes in your life? Or need to may need to make changes. The poison may represent something in your life that is causing you much sickness and distress. You need to cleanse and purge away the negativity in your life. The syringe may represent a need to inject more determination in your decision making. Being not guilty make symbolize the sincerity in your efforts.

A note about my method of analyzing dreams {primarily using Jungian concepts}. Having limited info about your personal self {age, gender and location} I can only provide an outline of emotional energies that govern your life {dreams are about our emotional energies}. Additional personal info helps in understanding the dream and personal experiences related to the emotional energies.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 70 Altoona, Fl

The only health issue i have is that im a little bit overweight and i try to lose it a long time, i do work out and i dont have drugs addiction the change i want in my life is to lose weight and go back to my skinny self and start dating im also about to move apartment

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29 female israel

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

BA,
    I'll need another day to analyze your dream. Had more to do with responsibilities than expected today {I have 16 rescued cats I care for}. The dream seems to be addressing changes you are in the process of making, likely related to losing weight and moving.

Jerry

BA,
    I was having trouble determining what emotional energies the dream was trying to communicate and your response provided enough personal information I believe is revealing of the dream message. The current issue you are experiencing, and what the dream is focused on in present day life and experience, is losing weight so you can start dating. But the underlying issues are issues of guilt feelings of inadequacy established in early life. Because of the early life experiences {early life psychological learning} you possess feelings of being imperfect due to inefficient parenting and/or childhood environment. This is likely what the dream language, "I've experienced a lot of difficulties and depressions" is alluding to. Due to the early life experiences you are putting undue pressure n yourself because of early life learning and environment. This creates an emotional conflict and conflict in your current desire to lose weight.

As my usual practice, below is my interpretation of the dream language {primarily symbolic with literal applications}. This is how I get my final analysis, putting together the 'clues' into a viable plot that outline the emotional energies that are in conflict. Look at your early life to determine what experiences the dream is referencing and find ways to reconcile the emotional wounds from those experiences. It is from those experiences your personality and personal attitudes are developed and when reconciled they begin to heal. A primary function of dreams are to help heal the emotional wounds.

Interpretation of images/actions

me and my male friend had gotten a death penalty
    -me and male friend-assertive, aggressive emotional energies
    -gotten death penalty-guilt feelings

i know it was going to happened
    -objective inevitability/inescapable reality

via Syringe with poison
    -injection of negative emotional energies

I had only 1 day to live before it
    -may be referencing a literal limitation and/or putting pressure on yourself

i know i was getting this for something i didn't do
    -feeling pressured for doing what you know needs to be done

I was not guilty
    -self denial

Then a female friend of mine came and try to help me
    -nurturing guilt feelings of inadequacy

and find a lawyer to help me
    -mentoring/advocating repressed motivating guilt feelings

we have called one that said i have low chance of getting out
    -unable to escape motivating energies

I remember thinking
    -self judgement

i dont wanna die
    -inner prohibitions in making changes

Life is not worth it, if I'm going to die now
    -living with inadequacies while needing to make changes in your life

I've experienced a lot of difficulties and depressions
    -internal anxieties and distress

I did not even have a relationship I'm not ready to go now
    -not able to change life long associations

And that I do not want to die and be born on another planet
    -making changes to escape current situation/reality

like i thought im going to be an Alien
    -encountering neglected aspects

5:55
    -inner strength needed to make much needed changes
    5 represents change, 3 5s represent the past, present, and future.

Jerry

stats from 7-14-10 to the present