Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: dream about death penalty

BA,
I'll analyze your dream tomorrow {Tuesday Florida time}. In the meanwhile if you see this post, if you will answer the question on whether you have health issues or issues using drugs would be helpful. Also, are you undergoing or considering making changes in your life? Or need to may need to make changes. The poison may represent something in your life that is causing you much sickness and distress. You need to cleanse and purge away the negativity in your life. The syringe may represent a need to inject more determination in your decision making. Being not guilty make symbolize the sincerity in your efforts.

A note about my method of analyzing dreams {primarily using Jungian concepts}. Having limited info about your personal self {age, gender and location} I can only provide an outline of emotional energies that govern your life {dreams are about our emotional energies}. Additional personal info helps in understanding the dream and personal experiences related to the emotional energies.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 70 Altoona, Fl

The only health issue i have is that im a little bit overweight and i try to lose it a long time, i do work out and i dont have drugs addiction the change i want in my life is to lose weight and go back to my skinny self and start dating im also about to move apartment

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29 female israel

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

BA,
I'll need another day to analyze your dream. Had more to do with responsibilities than expected today {I have 16 rescued cats I care for}. The dream seems to be addressing changes you are in the process of making, likely related to losing weight and moving.

Jerry

BA,
I was having trouble determining what emotional energies the dream was trying to communicate and your response provided enough personal information I believe is revealing of the dream message. The current issue you are experiencing, and what the dream is focused on in present day life and experience, is losing weight so you can start dating. But the underlying issues are issues of guilt feelings of inadequacy established in early life. Because of the early life experiences {early life psychological learning} you possess feelings of being imperfect due to inefficient parenting and/or childhood environment. This is likely what the dream language, "I've experienced a lot of difficulties and depressions" is alluding to. Due to the early life experiences you are putting undue pressure n yourself because of early life learning and environment. This creates an emotional conflict and conflict in your current desire to lose weight.

As my usual practice, below is my interpretation of the dream language {primarily symbolic with literal applications}. This is how I get my final analysis, putting together the 'clues' into a viable plot that outline the emotional energies that are in conflict. Look at your early life to determine what experiences the dream is referencing and find ways to reconcile the emotional wounds from those experiences. It is from those experiences your personality and personal attitudes are developed and when reconciled they begin to heal. A primary function of dreams are to help heal the emotional wounds.

Interpretation of images/actions

me and my male friend had gotten a death penalty
-me and male friend-assertive, aggressive emotional energies
-gotten death penalty-guilt feelings

i know it was going to happened
-objective inevitability/inescapable reality

via Syringe with poison
-injection of negative emotional energies

I had only 1 day to live before it
-may be referencing a literal limitation and/or putting pressure on yourself

i know i was getting this for something i didn't do
-feeling pressured for doing what you know needs to be done

I was not guilty
-self denial

Then a female friend of mine came and try to help me
-nurturing guilt feelings of inadequacy

and find a lawyer to help me
-mentoring/advocating repressed motivating guilt feelings

we have called one that said i have low chance of getting out
-unable to escape motivating energies

I remember thinking
-self judgement

i dont wanna die
-inner prohibitions in making changes

Life is not worth it, if I'm going to die now
-living with inadequacies while needing to make changes in your life

I've experienced a lot of difficulties and depressions
-internal anxieties and distress

I did not even have a relationship I'm not ready to go now
-not able to change life long associations

And that I do not want to die and be born on another planet
-making changes to escape current situation/reality

like i thought im going to be an Alien
-encountering neglected aspects

5:55
-inner strength needed to make much needed changes
5 represents change, 3 5s represent the past, present, and future.

Jerry

stats from 7-14-10 to the present