Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Looking for feedback on dream meaning

Thanks. I have a full day scheduled tomorrow and will analyze your dreams on Sunday. Until then read my method in analyzing dreams {primarily Jungian psyche}. I will help you understand my interpretation.

1. Dreams are about emotional energies of the dreamer
2. All dreams have at least two meanings/applications. One focuses on early life programming and another dealing with recent experiences that possessed strong emotional energies {there can be more than two}.
3. A primary function of dreams is to help resolve emotional conflicts. Just as the body has the immune system to heal and protect, the psych{ology} has the dream
4. Early life programming {experiences with strong emotional energies} are always a factor in actions and re-actions and dreams address those issues, and has some inclusion in all dreams
5. An experienced dream analyst {Jungian} possessing only the age and gender of the dreamer can provide an outline of emotional energies but seldom actual personal experiences.

Also note. One important concept of Jungian dream psyche is unknown or unnamed people in a dream are aspects of the dreamer. Some will include references to actual people as well as being a personal aspect. An example: The boss could be a reference to an actual person, a person who is authoritative in their position. But it would also be referencing 'authoritative' emotional energies within you, what drives you emotionally.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 70 Altoona, Fl

Re: Looking for feedback on dream meaning

Anonymous,
Short dreams which makes it difficult to analyze. These two dreams on the surface look to be about a particular male and being affectionate. There may be recent experiences that were similar with a male which would have stimulated the dream. Such experiences would require personal information and deeper examination of your life.

But my sense is the dreams are focused on your past involving a male or males where there were negative experiences which cause apprehension or fear and a need to confront and embrace the emotions so there can be a resolution/healing. There may be recent experiences with a male in which you have an interest but because of the past negative experiences you may have reservations.

But the dream may also be addressing foundations to your personality and personal attitudes. This usually happens in childhood. There would still be a male or males involved. Those early life experiences may have affected personal development and become embedded in your unconscious. Actions in later life are influences by the unconscious emotional energies which would have an effect on male relationships in adult life

Below is my interpretation of the images and actions in the first dream which may help clarify the symbolic language {the language in dreams}. The second dream pretty much is focusing on the same issues. Unconsciously you have embraced these early life experiences as a part of your personal attitudes involving men. But because the desire and need for companionship {a natural response} the dream reflects that positive desire for the same despite the past negative experiences.

-hanging out with someone who’s kinda on the mind-living with specific emotional energies

-I was working the nerve to tell him something-embolden yourself to confront energies

- As I slowly got into it usually I would expect disappearances-fear of confronting energies and repressing them
-because of being scared like how some guys are-fear of masculine aspects/males

-But this didn't go like that at all-opposite to the normal fears

-He held me tight and kissed me on the cheek-embracing your neglected side and boost your self esteem

-I didn't fight it, just noticed despite my nerves he still held on-living with negative experiences causing an imbalance in aspects related to male relationships/experiences with male{s} lingering in your unconscious

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 70 Altoona, Fl

stats from 7-14-10 to the present