Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Nightmare Interpretation

Anonymous 1-9-21,
I'll work on your dream and provide a complete analysis either later today or tomorrow. Looking at the dream I get a sense the dream is focusing on your fiance and possible questions about who he is. Being in a smaller apartment with him and your daughter than what you have now. Apartments are one part of the whole building {which is you}. Getting married will require changes and perhaps instead of the norms you are used to now {sleeping with your daughter and him on the couch} is an emotion that you have questions about of are on your mind.

And there are the nightmares. Without analyzing one of those dreams my question is what would cause them, what psychological triggers are there/were there in your life that would cause bad dreams? Is there a person, a man, you want to stay away from in your life or past or aspects about a man or men you wish to stay away from {that may fit in your current situation}? Dreams are about emotional energies with an intent to help resolve the issues for them.

A full analysis may provide more insights.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 70 Altoona, Fl

Anonymous,
I've finished interpreting the images, actions and symbols from your dream {my normal method in analyzing dreams}. I still need to come to a final analysis but will post the interpretations for you to inspect. I should have time tomorrow to do that.

I do believe it is focusing on the impending marriage to your fiance. But there are aspects from your past that are influencing how to feel if not about him then about relationships in general. Likely to do with childhood negative experiences to do with other relationships you witnessed or experienced in your past.

Interpretation of images, actions symbols
I was staying in an apartment with my one year old & my fiancé, it was smaller than our current apartment
-I was staying in an apartment with my one year old & my fiancé-emotional state of mind in existing ego life
-it was smaller than our current apartment-not as appealing emotionally

My daughter was sleeping in the bedroom & my fiancé was sleeping on the couch (he does normally sleep on the couch in reality and our daughter sleeps with me in the bedroom)
-My daughter was sleeping in the bedroom-inner self positive emotions with vulnerabilities
-& my fiancé was sleeping on the couch-examing emotions/beliefs related to romance

I came out into the living room and the front door was open, so I shut it and locked it
-I came out into the living room-belief in having your freedom and space
-the front door was open-opportunities in life
-so I shut it and locked it-unapproachable limitations

I was having trouble locking the door and it did eventually lock but the knob broke off
-I was having trouble locking the door-barriers you do not want
-t did eventually lock but the knob broke off-issues not going smoothly

In my dream I thought that I could fix it in the morning, as long as it was locked we were okay
-in dream I thought I could fix it in the morning-reevaluate and rethink a situation or relationship

As I was walking away, I heard a creaking noise
-outside your normal self mentally

I turned around and saw the door had opened, just barely
-contradiction to what is a normal barrier

I went to close it again and something pushed back on it from the other side to force the door open
-I went to close it again -putting an end to repetitive actions
-something pushed back on it from the other side-coerced into doing something
-to force the door open-negative emotions related to strong barriers

It was a tall man/figure wearing a black hooded robe- its face appeared to be painted, but now I am realizing it could have been a mask as well
-It was a tall man/figure wearing a black hooded robe-authoritive figure related to personal issues that you need to confront
-its face appeared to be painted-ego self covering up something
-but now I am realizing it could have been a mask as well-actualizing how you view yourself

I can’t seem to describe the face well enough, but would remember if I saw it
-learned something significant from your past mistakes or previous experiences

I know the colors were white, black, dark blue and maybe a bit of red
-varying emotional energies

The figure entered the apartment and I was yelling at my fiancé to wake up saying there was a man here
-The figure entered the apartment-confusion state of mind
-I was yelling at my fiancé to wake up-realizing repressed emotions needing expression related to romance
-saying there was a man her-possessing inner masculine energies

I was backing up trying to stay away from the figure as it entered the room, then eventually fell down by the couch
-I was backing up trying to stay away from the figure-retreating from situation related to repressed emotions
-as it entered the room-penetrating your conscious self

Jerry
-then eventually fell down by the couch-aspects that need clarifying

My fiancé then woke up and said “I’ve been seeing him in my dreams
-romantic aspects coming into play
-I’ve been seeing him in my dreams-unconscious visions

I immediately thought that this thing had been coming into the apartment while my fiancé slept and standing over him
-unconscious aspects related to conscious state of mind asserting its energies

Jerry

Hi Jerry,

Thank you for your interpretations of the symbols in my dream. You are spot on with the negative aspects/emotions especially surrounding my past/childhood and your interpretations have been very helpful so far.

I’ll look forward to getting the full analysis from you when you have time!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 20 Female California

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes 1-9-2021

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Google

Anonymous,
My sense of your dream is there are concerns about your relationship with your fiance’. Perhaps not him in particular {or possibly yes} but related to giving up your freedom and you and your baby having to share space with him. Because of childhood experiences you have limitations associated with relationships. A good chance {for someone who does not know your life story} there were issues with your father or/and other males {in early life} that has formed your opinions on what are acceptable to you in relationships. There may have been recent experiences that brought these beliefs to the forefront {often recent experiences are triggers for the subject matter in dreams}. Or/and there may be aspects your fiance’ possesses that go against your beliefs, issues you are overlooking for the time being believing the issues can be worked out. Consciously you may believe this but unconsciously the issues still bother you {having been issues related to childhood experiences with a male or males}. These beliefs/limitations you have formed about relationships are strong and in your relationship with your fiance’ you are having to access/re-access how to navigate what could be issues involving him. There may also be issues with him and your baby, you having to share your time and affection between the two.

Let me know your thoughts to my analysis. We may be able to get more from the dream with a response.

Jerry

stats from 7-14-10 to the present