Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: big building, windows, chairs, tables

Amazing, I think i am getting there.
The labyrinth, old, dirty building and windows were again last night dream (this time it was a nightmare) and i do understand it more.
It is about and old attitude that doesn't want to go away or better said i don't know how to do it even though it is obvious the change it's a must. There is this fear o failure that i didn't have 3 years ago. Maybe it's the age or starting to compare my 'follow the passion' life to my friend's 'playing by the rules of the society' life and of course i have the experiences and they have the stability. What counts?
The halls are connection to my insecurities/fears and i would say the windows showing me possibilities (if there wouldn't be a fear involved!).
In my last night dream i did escape the old building through the window, climbing down the tree (here i would say it means pushing my decision or death/rebirth?!), i felt fearless but once on the ground and free i got mentally blocked and couldn't go anywhere. It is interesting that the emotion remembered from the dream is fear but a lot of courage and not giving up to find an escape, that at the end I managed.

As you have already mentioned before there is a strong part of my unconscious (i was afraid of a dark male in my dream).

**I am reading this book now Inner Work: Using Dreams and Active Imagination by Robert A. Johnson and it's very interesting.

Robert Johnson is a Jungian analyst and provides great advice on dreams. Read the book and then record your next dream. Then go to my Dream Dictionaries and take the images as they occur in the dream and pick the best possibility. Then post the dream and let me analyze it. Then we can discuss what we find.

Note: My dream dictionaries are not the silly dictionaries you buy at stores. They are very much Jungian based. The Power of Dreams dictionary has more possibilities while the Myths-Dreams-Symbols is geared to a single word and its meaning.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 70 Altoona, Fl

Hey Jerry

I have been improving so much with the book, your dictionary and my diary.

It is very interesting that my constant dreams about buildings, windows, rooms are gone and lately I am dreaming about open spaces, outdoor,...before i was mostly alone or the others were not important in the dream, but now i am surrounded with crowds of people that i don't know but play important part in the dream.
It also reflects (i can understand better now) where I am at with my life, work situation, feeling of being stuck, the frustration, emotions and the small changes that are happening.

So the last dream i was on the island, escaping from the island but nobody new why. I was asking a woman why do we have to leave, there was no answer. There was a narrow rocky path we were walking and then all of sudden we came to a cross and the rest were taking either left or right path, but i was waiting confused, because there was no reason (for me) the leave the island anyway. I started to follow a young man as he told me he remembers where he lives. All the time i had a feeling of absurdity of the situation and that maybe it's all a dream.

Thank you:relaxed:

stats from 7-14-10 to the present