Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Nightmare Interpretation

Anonymous,
My sense of your dream is there are concerns about your relationship with your fiance’. Perhaps not him in particular {or possibly yes} but related to giving up your freedom and you and your baby having to share space with him. Because of childhood experiences you have limitations associated with relationships. A good chance {for someone who does not know your life story} there were issues with your father or/and other males {in early life} that has formed your opinions on what are acceptable to you in relationships. There may have been recent experiences that brought these beliefs to the forefront {often recent experiences are triggers for the subject matter in dreams}. Or/and there may be aspects your fiance’ possesses that go against your beliefs, issues you are overlooking for the time being believing the issues can be worked out. Consciously you may believe this but unconsciously the issues still bother you {having been issues related to childhood experiences with a male or males}. These beliefs/limitations you have formed about relationships are strong and in your relationship with your fiance’ you are having to access/re-access how to navigate what could be issues involving him. There may also be issues with him and your baby, you having to share your time and affection between the two.

Let me know your thoughts to my analysis. We may be able to get more from the dream with a response.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 70 Altoona, Fl

stats from 7-14-10 to the present