Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Weird Dream That Really Stuck With Me

Hello all, had a very strange dream that left a strong impression on me, it's kind of in three parts so I'll describe it to the best of my abilities.

1) I'm driving down a road with my mother and ahead of us, we witness an accident occur between a black car (2 passengers, both male) and a red van (4 passengers). The accident was minor and no one is hurt, but both drivers are angry and they get out of their cars to argue (passengers from both vehicles are still inside). I take out my phone and begin videotaping the argument only to realize it's someone I used to know in high school who got out of the red van and is arguing with the other driver, who appears to be an older male. My mother backed up and parked at the side of the road and told me to walk the rest of the way. It's then that I realize that we were in front of my high school. As I got out of the car and began to walk, I see that now the passengers are out of both vehicles and the individuals are fighting each other on the sidewalk, however, the two from the black car knocked out all of the passengers from the red van leaving them laying on the ground. Interestingly, I didn't seem disturbed and kept walking towards the high school. I even walked through the recently finished fight, paying no mind to what happened, and headed inside the school.

2) I walk through my high school and head to the second floor. A child is sitting near the lockers and he smiles and we begin talking. I don't really remember our conversation but I got the sense that he looked up to me as it was a carefree and upbeat conversation. After the conversation, I head into class.

3) I head into class and take a seat at a table near the wall. The teacher announces that we are seeing a movie in class and turns on the film for the class to see. I then check my phone and realize it's dead/near out of battery. I plug it into the wall and my phone began to charge very quickly, almost getting full battery instantly. Some other students in the class were surprised by how fast my phone charged (weird I know, but that's what happened). However, I myself was also surprised and relatively happy at how fast my phone was charging.

From there I woke up. For context, I'm currently thinking about breaking up with someone so I'm not sure if that played a role in this dream or why it was so memorable for me.

And for high school, I'm 24 so I've been out of school for some time now. However, I do have fond memories of high school and I do consider it the last place where I had my life together and I had more control of everything. Can you please help me to interpret this? I do apologize for the long post but I hope the details will provide insight on the meaning. Thank you very much!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24, Male, United States

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Google

Re: Weird Dream That Really Stuck With Me

Ken,
My sense of the dreams are they are addressing issues with your current relationship that is breaking up, and the underlying reasons for why it is ending. There is something from earlier life that has caused barriers to having the relationship you need/seek. The part that might be most relevant is 'your mother being ahead of you{us}' which may point to aspects of the mother relationship and your current ending relationship. What are the reasons for the breakup? Could there be unconscious associations to your mother that have become emotionally charged in the current relationship? There may be unconscious barriers getting in the way of the relationship.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 70 Altoona, Fl

stats from 7-14-10 to the present