Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DREAM FORUM IS CLOSED FOR NEW REQUESTS FOR DREAM ANALYSIS {read post}

The dream forum is closed. I am not taking new requests for a dream analysis. Partly due to a change of format I have planned that will include more a request for detailed personal information {never more than a person feels comfortable in sharing} so to be able to provide more a detailed analysis. From the beginning I have always requested only age, gender and location and worked with that. More information about the dreamer will provide a faster connection of the dream symbols to the subject matter and emotional energies that the dream is attempting to communicate {so to help resolve the negative energies}.

Another reason is my time is more limited because of my responsibilities to the 16 rescued cats in my care {Kitty City}. Maintaining their 'facilities' as well as daily feeding takes much of my time. And then there is the personal relationship with each cat. Think of it in many ways as having 16 children all seeking attention and with different personalities. This is a a responsibility I take serious and requires my full attention to insure reach of my furry felines stays healthy and contented. And like kids they tend to be spoiled which in itself presents the need for more individual attention.

I also constructed {alone} the whole Kitty City compound. And keep adding to it. Like people I consider a cat is healthiest when their psyche is happy and healthy {psychology}. When not asleep a cat likes entertainment as much as people do. Cats are strongly individual, a challenge in itself. Keeping them entertained requires time and effort, another time devoted away from the dream forum.

I do not have a time table to when I will reopen the forum. In the meantime feel free to read the thousands of posted dreams and my analysis {the Dream Forum has been online since 2005 with 10s of thousands of posts}. Many of the dreams will be universal in the emotional energies and experiences which may benefit someone who reads the posted dream and recognizes similar experiences. Dreams possess many universal symbols which define a type personality as well as emotional experiences and energies. No one is exactly alike but similar experiences will use similar images, symbols and actions in a person's dreams.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 71 Altoona, Fl

Re: DREAM FORUM IS CLOSED FOR NEW REQUESTS FOR DREAM ANALYSIS {read post}

Thank you Jerry for all the dedication you put in this forum and answers we got. As you said since 2005 we have a lot material to chew and go through. Are you keeping the page and the dictionary, as I find it very useful?

All the best with the Kitty city, cats are the best company:)

Re: DREAM FORUM IS CLOSED FOR NEW REQUESTS FOR DREAM ANALYSIS {read post}

Monpon,
It is only the Dream Forum that is going through restructuring and it will be back on line within time. The dictionaries are always available as is the Power of Dreams and Myths-Dreams-Symbols websites. I just have too much on my plate at the moment caring for my rescued cats. I am committed to their welfare which in itself can be a full time job. I work Saturdays with the family fence fence to pay for the cats food and supplies and work out three times a week which is vital to my health as well as theirs. At age 71 a workout takes much out of me physically {but insures good physical health} so those days add to less free time to work with dreams. I do not attempt to analyze dreams when my mind is not free to use intuitive skills, that would not be fair to those who post dreams. I always try to provide my best analysis with every dream.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 71 Altoona, Fl

stats from 7-14-10 to the present