Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
richard!!!!

in my dream im out with some friends,including my manager at work,we are all havin fun and by the end of the night we are all a little bit worse for wear,all my mates leave me sitting on a wall by the club they all go home,and im sitting on this wall for wot seems like forever,then my manager comes back and takes me back to his place because he cant get my address out of me.when we get to his place ive come round a little bit,we chat on the sofa for a while then i tell him he has a nice smile he leans toward me and we kiss im shocked as i don't consider myself good looking,and he is good looking,but i go with it and things progress phisically.then after that night we both act like nothing happened as his job would be in jepordy if anyone knew.then i find out im pregnant and decide not to tell him,but i tell my mate and she tells him,then he seems to hound me untill i tell him the baby is his. i think hes going to tell me to get rid of it but he dosent hes exited and starts making plans.throughout the dream i feel scared but also exited i do have feelings for this man even though i try to deny it,i wish this dream predicted the future but id like to know wot it does mean.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? bradford

Re: richard!!!!

The dream could very well be communicating your feelings toward your mananger. But it probably has as much to do with the manager within you. The night of fun may represent the good times in your life. Sitting on a wall may indicate indecision on some subject in your life. Your mates are most likely aspects of yourself although actual people in your life could be seen in some form {they may represent good and bad qualities, about yourself or them}. The manager would be the controlling agent within you, that decision making aspect that leads you but is just one part of you {as is the baby later in the dream}.This could be the central theme of the dream, indecisiveness. This would also be your masculine aspect, your animus. The address you are unwilling {or unable} to provide may be that place you wish to be in life, or at this time in your life. The scene on the sofa may be a need to reconcile your animus, your masculine self with your feminine intuitive self. {The masculine requires you to be strong, decisive and sometimes throwing caution into the wind. The feminine is more submissive, less strong in making decisions and is very cautious}. His job, your responsibilities in life, is felt to be threaten. Being pregnant means something new could come into your life, if you decide on it doing so. The fact that the manager agrees that you should have the baby is your masculine self wanting you to take on this new thing in your life. His making plans makes me believe in your waking life you are already making plans for this new thing.

The dream may be addressing your feelings toward your manager. What other new things are about to happen in your life? Is there a new job opportunity or moving to another area? This new thing {baby} is the central point of your dream. Again it could be that you have strong emotional feelings about your manager and one aspect {your masculine self} is pushing you to go ahead, but your cautious feminine side is not quite as decisive about it. Put this scenario to other possibilities in your life also. And weight the consequences. Whereas men {the masculine aspect within you} tend to jump without thinking, women {your normal controlling feminine side} thinks first. Which is the real manager?
Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 54

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Murfreesboro, Tn

Re: Re: richard!!!!

mmm this is a very detailed analisis!my life is changing as me and my current boyfriend are splitting up, my address wont change but his will,my life at the moment seems to be on pause as no real plans can be made untill he has left,i guess then my life will resume play(so to speak)i do have very strong feelings for my manager but for some reason i do deny them ,our bosses look badly on relationships between staff and managers,but not only that but im trying not to fall in love with him as i know it cant go anywhere,hes displayed no such advances in reality unfortunatly. im not very confident and never seem to take a risk,i think things through too much an never really act on impulse.as for my friends its kind of a thing i dont trust anyone so this also means them,one of my friends knows about my feelings for him and im scared shes going to tell him.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? bradford

Re: Re: Re: richard!!!!

Bradford,
As I stated in my interpretation, the dream probably has more to do with your 'inner manager' as it does the manager at your job.

Sitting on the wall indicates indicision. You state your life is at a pause.

What other new things are about to happen in your life? me and my current boyfriend are splitting up

The scene on the sofa may be a need to reconcile your animus, your masculine self with your feminine intuitive self.
im not very confident and never seem to take a risk,i think things through too much an never really act on impulse.

The address you are unwilling {or unable} to provide. my address wont change but his will.

In intrepreting dreams I can only speak in generalities. The rest depends on the individual life. You can see from the above where I pick up on possibilities of the symbols in your dream but the details are provided by you. This is why I ask those who post a dream to provide a follow up. The details often come out with the follow-up.

Note:

One thing that may be of interest to those who follow the posts here at the forum is I have a better take on archetypal dreams than the dreams that primarily address the everyday life experiences {although those dreams also address the inner life as well}. Spiritual dreams seem to stand out the most. They are almost always archetypal.
Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 54

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Murfreesboro, Tn

stats from 7-14-10 to the present