Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ex-husband

Hi there,

I had a short dream last night that I was having sex with my ex-husband. Just the thought of it right now disgusts me so I don't know why I would dream of him, especially being intimate with him. That is all I remember, I guess there is not much to interpret but having had this dream bothers me and I want to know if there is any meaning to this at all.
Thanks

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 34

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? CANADA

Re: ex-husband

Perhaps what the sex represents is a need to re-unite something within yourself. Your ex may be a symbol for some masculine attitude you find disgusting but something that is needed in your waking life. If you are a passive person you may need to be more aggressive in your attitude toward certain people or situations, even though it runs counter to your personality.
Or, perhaps you displayed an aggressive attitude in your waking life, and because it is counter to who you are you find it not acceptable.
Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 54

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Murfreesboro, Tn

Re: ex-husband

Hi thanks for your reply! I find it very interesting you could interpret such detail from a vague and short dream. Yes, I am quite passive and my ex-husband was very aggressive. I suppose I do need to be a bit more aggressive if I want to persue a relationship with a particular gentleman I like, who is quite shy and not aggressive at all. My dilemma is that I am not aggressive or forward and find this to be a conflict and a contradiction to my character.
Thanks again

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 34

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? CANADA

Re: Re: ex-husband

Juma,
Give me a dream and I will give you YOU.

Not all dreams have real clarity. Others do. Spiritual dreams are often easier to read. Long dreams can be very difficult to read.

The psyche has a natural understanding of the language of dreams and a good, basic Jungian education {to be found here at Myths-Dreams-Symbols} will provide you clues to that language. A good Jungian education includes a study of the psyche.

Expanding your intuitive senses, a natural aspect of the human being, also provides insights. Much like putting a puzzle together except the language is in code. The code is both individual and universal. Go figure.
Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 54

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Murfreesboro, Tn

stats from 7-14-10 to the present