Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dreams of blue cabin

Any thoughts on this ?
My spouse & I have started writing down dreams about 3 weeks ago and been doing some "basic" interpretations, with help from books and websites.

In this short period, I have dreamed of cabins 5 times. First a white, unknown cabin and the following 4 times, the blue cabin I spent summers at as a child.

I seem to be always renovating, moving things out and generally in excellent spirit.

Yesterday, for the first time, I dreamed of my childhood house (pink, as in real life).

Thank you all !

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Ottawa (Ontario) Canada

Re: Dreams of blue cabin

Whereas a house usually symbolizes the dreamer, a cabin may symbolize an aspect of the dreamer, a smaller aspect of the whole person. Since you are renovating these cabins it may be having to do with changes in your life.

The dream about your childhood home is probably dirtecting your attention to past experiences, especially those as a child.

What your dreams are doing is probably part of the mid-life thing, introspection and analysis. At 43 you are in the depths of mid-life and the renovations are the changes {physical, spiritual and physical} that you are experiencing. The fact that you and your husband are now keeping a dream journal indicates you are being progressive about these changes, perhaps the reason in your dreams you are in excellent spirits. It probably also points to the actional condition of your waking life. The different colors represent the different emotions, phases, experiences in your life. The unknown cabin is the one that will probably be accented in future dreams. Perhaps the childhood dream has to do with this unknown quality {unknown cabin}.

Keep your dream journal and take each dream as a piece of a puzzle that in fact is your life, and your husband's life. The orginal dream is always important {especially since you are consciously keeping a journal} and each subsequent dream will provide new information. The whole series of dreams will be what is important. Your original dreams were about cabins. Now you are moving to your childhood home. Pay attention, and if possible ask questions in your future dreams. The unconscious will answer if you do ask.

If you will, please keep us posted on how your dreamtime journal prgresses. Also let me know what if any of my interpretation strikes a cord that has meaning for you. Also make sure that you and your husband keep different journals. Future dreams may parallel but you need to keep them separate so to understand each other's unconscious condition, past and present.
Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 54

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Murfreesboro, Tn

Re: Dreams of blue cabin

Thanks for this info Gerard.
We are keeping separate books, absolutely !

Your perceptions ring true. Midlife is where we are at! Old ways just don't cut it anymore.

on my end, work and home related issues are slowly coming to the surface. I was more of a "it's not working, I'll just leave" type of person up to a few years ago.

I've been sharing my feelings a whole lot more and doing less projection. Your website has been helpful and I thank you for it.

Regards,

Regine

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Ottawa (Ontario) Canada

stats from 7-14-10 to the present