Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Exboyfriend and male child

I dreamt I was in a house getting ready to go out, my ex-boyfriend pulled up outside in a big red van(open back). I went outside into the well manicured yard with him to give him the male toddler that i was babysitting. I was dressed in white dressing gown/robe. The toddler was seated in a highchair outside in the thick of a hedge. He tried to go in to get the child at the same time the child was rushing out to meet him, i caught the child in an embrace and pulled the child out of the hedge. He was dusting leaves and pine needles off him and when he was done i gave him the child. We walked back out to the van together. While we were walking back there was a spirit lady dressed in red walking behind us, looming over us but her expression was supportive rather than disaaproving. I sense she was telling me someting but i do am blocking what she was saying. My ex-boyfriend left with the child in the truck, i went back into the house to continue getting dressed.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 33 1/2

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? St.Lucia - Caribbean

Re: Exboyfriend and male child

Something within is ready to come out. Something that has to do with past experiences perhaps, and having to do with either anger, passion, sex {see red in dream dictionary}. On the outside you act as if things are fine but on the inside you are coddling your emotions. The emotions are still developing but barriers hold you back. Your masculine self is trying to show itself but your emotional side rules your actions. But you are succeeding in getting things in order using your intuitive skills but you are not completely satisfied with the arrangements. You are probably repressing certain emotions. You tend to give in to your emotions over this issue and are probably putting on a front instead of letting your true feelings out.

Look at your life and see if there are current experiences or istuations that fit the above. Let me know your conclusions and we can expand on the possibilities.
Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 54

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Murfreesboro, Tn

stats from 7-14-10 to the present