Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
heroes journey motifs in dreams

hi jerry and all,just thought i would share an insight,i was recently looking through various interpretations of ,archetypes of the heroes path,especially the sections on, the approach to the innermost cave ,and the ordeal.
under one of the innermost cave interpretations i found,the hero must make the preperations needed to approach the innermost cave that leads to the journeys heart,the approach may be a time for some romance or a few jokes before the battle or may signal a ticking clock or heightening of the stakes,my race with the devil dream post is a mirror image of this,i am stunned,but also not suprised,i thought it quite striking that the next stage on the particular journey is an ordeal,which seems to be reflected as my battle with the bear dream post, i have been dipped in magic waters.regards steve.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? england

stats from 7-14-10 to the present