Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
More On Personal Pages

Ok. I've solicited the regulars to be included in the 'Contributors to the Forum' and now I need volunteers. To better understand what I am looking for, click on the Trickster image {the first in line beside Contributors to the Forum}. This is a simple page that includes only general information. You do not have to include those things you wish to remain private {age and e-mail address for instance}. But a photo {the best you have} and some general information will help put a face on those who participate at the forum. All are welcome to join as contributors. All I ask is that you regularly visit the forum and provide your insights. We are all here to learn and the more participation of the members the more we all learn.

If you do not have a scanner or a way to post a photo then e-mail me and we can make other arrangements. Remember, these pages are free.

Jerry {Gerard}
Myths-Dreams-Symbols

Meditate to the soul
Recognizing the Spirit within us all

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Murfreesboro, Tn

Re: PS-More On Personal Pages

I almost forgot. You will need to choose an image to represent your archetype. Any image that you feel best represents who you are. It need not be one I have included at the top of the page listed with Contributors. If you find an image you like on-line, jot down the location and I will fetch it for you. If not I will find an approperiate one that fits.
Gerard

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: More On Personal Pages

Gerard,
I'll be brave and adventurous by submitting my personal page/photo first - hope others will follow suit.

Let me know if it comes through - I've had a few computer issues over the past few days.

Thanks.

Deedee

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 47

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Northwest US

Sent info via email a few days ago. Let me know if you didn't receive. Tomorrow will send a digital pic. Want the pic in .png .tif or .jpg format?

Thanks,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Central OH

Re: Re: More On Personal Pages

Thanks Deedee. I will have your profile on-line within a couple of days. I appreciate your participation. We have accumulated a lively group and the discussion is superb. The profiles will put a face to the names.
Thanks again.
Gerard

Kathy,
Thanks for coming forward and being a part of the Forum. Your participation has added much to the discussions.
You may not know it, we have a world wide audience, and everyone who partipcpates in the dream discussions are providing a valuable service for others seeking personal and spiritual growth.

As for your photo, jpeg would probably be best.
Thanks,
Gerard

Hi Jerry
i am very appreciative of the efforts that you put into this site and the analyses; if I can help by posting a page Bio then happy to - I am away until Easter and will use some quiet time then to put it together
Thanks
JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 46

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Brisbane / Australia

Justin,
Please do submit your profile. I want all who participate to become a recognized member of contributors to the forum. You can take your place among the archetypes. Be sure to submit your archetypal image to be placed at the top of the Forum page.
Thanks,
Gerard

stats from 7-14-10 to the present