Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Eating stones, anima, boy climing tree

1. I am travelling somewhere with someone and stop to get some food. I approach a man to sell us the meat that he is selliing - he is removing the fat from it as we talk. He questions me, wanting to know why he should sell me the meat (that we know he will sell to me).
2. sitting to eat with my companion, 'you must try this' as though it is a local specialty. It is a bowl of peices of brown rock with some sort of sweetis syrup. Ugh,,, just like eating rocks ,,, I tell her I cannot eat it ,,, (really had the sensation of eating rocks here) - and so I stop
3. spending time with a woman I know, getting closer, almost kissing - she is becomiing more beautiful the closer we get - I am reluctant and do not kiss her (as I reflect - this is because I am concerned about what others will think, because in real life this person is not very attractive ,,, very revealing of me and instructional !)
Just then we can hear a neighbours child climb a tree (behind a fence) we can hear him climb thru the tree and then the fall and thud - we get up to help as the parents arrive with one of their friends. We had not met before and introduce each other - we would obviously all get on well. The parents excuse themselves to take their son to hospital - we can see he has broken his arm ...

This first part ?? eating rocks ?? Great learning from the anima part ,,, the boy climbing the tree ??
Thansk for help on this JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 46

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Brisbane / Australia

Re: Eating stones, anima, boy climing tree

Justin,
According to some Native American beliefs, to be offered rocks in the dream is a call to simplify your life - and to become more "grounded", per say in the spiritual.

Just a thought...

Deedee

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 47

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Northwest US

You are removing the 'fat' from the meat in your life. You are still trying to sell yourself on some of the concepts you have given thought to.

Some of these things are hard to diguest. They have to do with the feminine. You stop trying.

You want to accept these inner feminine principles. They are obviously powerful and at the same time inticing. But you are reluctant to accept these things because they are contrary to your basic beliefs. The masculine self wants to remain the focus of your psyche but personal growth will not be hindered by its blindness to see. There is the unity {parents} that takes control and you recognize this is truth. The masculine is injuried but it will heal.
Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Murfreesboro, Tn

You might want to look at the idiom "trim the fat". Is there something in your outer world that is, or needs to be more effective, get rid of the excess etc.

I noticed you have three sequences in your posting. They didn't seem to all run together. I have learned that when sequences occur the purpose could be to choose a sequence to work on. It all comes down to our basic right of choice. Stephen G.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Sydney Australia

Re: Re: Eating stones, anima, boy climing tree

Thanks All - the different perspectives are helpful.
I can relate to what Gerard has said - I hadn't seen the relevence of 'trimming the fat' yet that is a deep part of what I am doing ,,,,
I am still working on the eating stones - getting back to basics, the raw ingredients of life ?; this combined with Jerrys comment about some things being unpalatable ,,, some more reflection on this
In regards to the feminine - yes this dream has given me a new insight into what directions would be good to pursue for me. The injured boy remindes me of my ego injured in its enthusiasm and naivety.
Thanks

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Brisbane / Australia

stats from 7-14-10 to the present