Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Climbing over a fence

The early details of the dream are quite sketchy but essentially I end up on a walk to some destination, possibly home. I decide that I know a field that's an easy shortcut to get there. I approach a worn path that leads to an opening into a pasture. As I enter the field at the corner of a fence marking the pasture a woman police officer approaches, takes my name, and writes it on a clipboard. She then informs me that she will need to assist me in getting over a particular fence in the field.
As we walk we talk and get to know one another, the only details I remember is that she's from Texas but has no accent and she wears a band on her wedding finger but is unattached. Quickly we grow quite fond of one another. When we reach the fence it is an electric fence in the middle of a barn. She begins stacking various items (pallets and boxes) for me to climb and jump over. While she is doing this I climb up to a loft and find that I can easily jump to the other side. Before I can do this she knocks the fence over and I end up landing on one of the wires and getting shocked, though not badly.
Any ideas?
Mark

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Oregon

Re: Climbing over a fence

Mark,
Here is my interpretation. If you will post your comments as to what does and does not fit with your life, I would appreciate the effort. Every dream is a learning experience and we at the Forum are looking to learn all that we can from posted dreams.

Reading the Dream

You are looking to get to that place where you feel most at home. But you are looking for short cuts, taking a path that is not your own. The path you are looking for probably has to do with personal growth, something that will add to your life. But you have prescribed limits that may prevent your highest potential. You meet your feminine aspect, the authortive quality that can lead you to your desired distination. This aspect has the ability to get you where you wish to go in life.

You are in the process of getting aquainted with these feminine qualities. They are different from what you are used to. This is something you could unite with,in your waking life. You are not quite sure how to go further in this quest. There are many obstacles to overcome to make it work. But a strong will and desire you will help you achieve your goal. The feminine aspect is willing but you need to be careful in your approach.

Conclusion

Three possibilities I see within this dream. One is the desire and need to aquaint yourself with the inner world that is commanded by your feminine self {see anima/animus in definitions at the left}. Second is the desire to find a female {woman} to bring into your life. And third is a combination of both.
If you are single and are looking for that special person then the dream is asking you to be careful, don't accept just anyone. You have principles and the person you seek must have compatible principles to make it work.

If there is not that need for female companionship in your life, then you are seeking something more than life has offered you in your waking world. It may have to do with spirituality and/or creative aspirations. These are the higher qualities that life has to offer {female police officer}. It is the ultimate authority figure {which would be the feminine aspect controlling your life}, having more power than the masculine. I would think that you probably are a passive person and not much into the masculine world of winning and losing.
And third, it may {and probably} has to do with both possibilities I've mentioned.
Let me know your thoughts on my interpretation and we can possibly find more of what the dream message is trying communicate.
Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Murfreesboro, Tn

stats from 7-14-10 to the present