Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cody dream

This guy that i am JUST FRIENDS with named Cody, my best friend named Rene and I were all riding in Cody's truck. When all of a sudden i looked up and saw these kids crossing the street. i told Cody to slow down and stop but he said Naw they will move. only they didnt and we ran over them. So i was telling Cody that we had to go back and check on the kids and Cody said that no he could coz he is now 18 and could get arrested for murder. but i kept begging him to go back so he eventually he stoped the truck and got out. He went around to the back of his truck and took of the license plate so he wounldnt get caught. Rene and I started walking towards the accident site but Cody went the other way. So i ran over to Cody and gave him a hug. Then Cody says no matter wat happens still remember i love you dont forget that. then i looked up and said i love you too. and then i wake up!

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

Re: Cody dream

Hi Konstantine,

A good place for you to start would be to write down three words that describe the personality of Cody and Renee, and then write three more for each that is the opposite of what you originally wrote down. These words could be parts of yourself that you over use or don't use.

I don't know if you know much about dreamwork, but just in case, the images in dreams very rarely are taken literally. They are generally symbols and metaphores. Also, most times it is all about the dreamer. Did the car remind you of any real car? Was it old, new? What colour was it?

The dream seems to be saying that in your real life you are being driven by some aspect of Cody that you have in yourself, and that you should embrace it, not fight it. The children may be an indication of time i.e., how old did they look.

It is also a good idea to think of any real life situation you have experieinced lately that has caused you to act a little like Cody and or Renee. Make sure it clicks. Stephen G.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 46

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Sydney Australia

Hi Konstantine,
For perspective of where you are in life, it would help if we knew your age ,,, none-the-less ,,,
It appears that you are perhaps letting go of things in a very dramatic (almost violent way) ,, by running over them - this could mean that you are /have been putting issues of your childhood aside (killing them) ,,,the dream may allude to consequences if you do this (that is just bury the issues) - part of yourself will walk away - you will be saying good-bye to part of you ,,,, but you love that part, and it loves you - the dream tells you this very nicely.

There is a telling here - telling you of what you are doing; and a telling you of what will happen if you keep going the way you probaly are ,,,,

Please let me know what you think - if this clicks for you or not
Thanks for the dream post
JC

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Brisbane / Australia

Re: got yr age - sorry

also as Stephen G says,,,, feel if it clicks, feel how it relates to your life at present
JC

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How's it going Konstantine - any thoughts, feedback?
JC

stats from 7-14-10 to the present