Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Follow Up To Dream Interpretations

When a dream is posted at the Forum and an interpretation is provided by myself or another Forum contributor, we request a follow up to the interpretation{s}. Because it does take time and effort to interpret a dream I think it is only fair that there is a response by the person who posts the dream to provide a follow up. If there is not a posted follow up within a few days I contact the person who makes the request for an interpretation and inform them of the interpretations. If there is still not a reply to my request for a follow up post I will send one final request for a follow up. If the information is too personal I only ask that the person let me know of this.

If, after the second request for a follow up to a dream there is not a response I will suspend the future priviledges of that person to post a dream for interpretation. Since this is a free service the only request I make is this follow up post so we all can better understand the processes of the dream. Please give some thought to the effort put forth by the Dream Forum contributors in trying help others with their dream{s}. I do not think is this too much to ask.
Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Murfreesboro, Tn

stats from 7-14-10 to the present