Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Weird Dream

This is a little bit more than a dream..... It starts a couple days before hand.... I was laying in my room (My boyfriend had gone home) and I was reminising about my baby. (a couple months back I had lost a baby) And so I was sad about that. Anyways I was going back and wishing that I could have done more.... In any case, Me and my boyfriend do want to have a baby, but we're not sure if this is the right time to do it in our relationship. Well. He came back 2 days later. This might sound like something really odd, but it's true. That night (Last night) We had sex, on camera, for a couple buddy's online. And then during that time, He said something to the affect of " I want my baby" or " Baby," Something like that. Can't remeber Exactly. Well last night we did a lot, even after getting off the cam. But BEFORE we did anything, I had started to get cramps, (as if it was time for my period) And so I took a couple pills for the cramps. And usually within 2 hours they come back . Anyhow, That night I had a Dream, And it replayed what we did then it added to it, And we were sitting (after sex) he was sitting on the bed, I was sitting on the floor (Both naked) then in the dream, he had asked me, "Do you think you could have gotten pregnant?" And I told him " It could very well be." He asked if thought I was... I replied " Yes dear, and I had a pregnancy test in my drawer, about 3 days we will take it to see..." That was the end of that dream....... Then I woke up this morning and I didn't have cramps, and I didn't start my period either. Then about 30 mins ago I was thinking about the dream and how everything added up. What had happened the day before (me reminising about my baby) then what he said (about his only wish being I had his baby) then me wanting a baby, And how I had cramps the night before and I knew I was going to start my period and with the cramps, Then waking up not having them, and then the dream added in. It seems it all adds up and I am thinking maybe the dream and the way things are and! how thi ngs happened the dream could be true and I am just wondering if you have any advice because it seems straight in my head and that could be it maybe, but I am not sure. Can U help me? Thanks.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 19, Albuqerque New Mexico USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: Weird Dream

Amanda,
Dreams provide insights to what is really on your mind, what your true feelings are about yourself and your life. Whereas the waking ego may think it wants something, and often tries to get that something even though deep down you know it is not the right thing, dreams are pure truth about yourself. There are no prejudices as with the ego. What you see is what is there.

But there is one thing that must be understood about your dreams. They normally speak in metaphor and symbols. These are not disguises to confuse or deceive you but are remants of our primitive minds. Earliest man had no language so they spoke in symbols. The Egyptians are a perfect example of this. The hieroglyphs found on the pyramids are the symbolic language of the ancient Egyptians. When you learn to decipher the symbols the language is understood.

As for your dream, what you truly desire is what the dream will speak of. It takes in consideration waht others may feel but the essense of the dream is purely your desires. Your boyfriend probably symbolizes your masculine aspect more so than it does your actual boyfriend. That being so, it would mean your deepest desire is to have something new come into your life {baby in your dream}. The baby may very well represent your desire to have a child. But it could also symbolize a deep desire to have something new come into your life that will make you happy.

The dream speaks of a pregnancy test. This may be a test of whether it is the right timing for this new thing to come into your life, whether it be a baby or some other thing. There is also the 3 days of waiting. Is there something {or was there} about the 3 days that had meaning?

The lack of pain may indicate that there is a true desire on your part to have a baby {or something else new in your life}. Your cramps dissappear when the inner life receives what it needs. This could be the symbolism of not having cramps and pain.

But there is also one other thing to consider. Is there something else that you wish in your life that would be new, and would also relieve pains you may have? In your dream your boyfriend questions whether you are pregnant or not. Are you sure having a baby is what he really wants? There may be hidden questions in your unconscious about this aspect of the relationship. Having sex often symbolizes the uniting two things into one. Could it be that you believe by having a baby that it will bring you and your boyfriend closer together? The dream may be questioning this, whether it will actually bring you closer or you just believe it will.

A lot of questions, perhaps fewer answers. But the answers you seek reside within you.
Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Re: Weird Dream

Hello. Well yes you were right about the things you said, I do understand that. As for your questions... Is there something {or was there} about the 3 days that had meaning? DEFINATLEY, in the dream , that meant that in 3 days we would take the test to see. However we did take the test last night and it came up negative, but both our instintcs are telling us Otherwise. Are you sure having a baby is what he really wants? Yes, I am sure, He said so himself and the fact that he is totally complex about the entire thing. I mean we know that it could cause problems for our relationship, But with the way we are, it's like there's nothing that could ever seperate us. Could it be that you believe by having a baby that it will bring you and your boyfriend closer together?
Yes, we belive it will bring us closer together, However, we are very close as it is, Because bringing a baby into our lives would bring us closer means a lot. But we are very close and we both think that "if it happens, it happens, If it doesn't, it doesn't" Anyhow, I guess we will find out sooner or later. Thanks for your help, and We will update you on this, as soon as we know.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 19 albuquerque New Mexico

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present