Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Missing the elevators

I dreamt I was with my older sisters (in real life I don't have sisters). In some room (it seemed to be a very clean bathroom), there were 3 elevators. The middle one didn't seem to be there, my sisters only used the first and the third. They were very happy, they just hopped and danced to the elevators. I was sad and I was wearing a cap, for protection. I wanted to use the elevator on the right, the third one, but before I even got there, the elevators departed, upwards. I tried to jump in (the elevators were all open, without some kind of door)but my sisters in that elevator stopped me and warned me voor the danger of doing that. I knew they did it for keeping me safe, but it was annoying, because it didn't help me and like that I would never get where I wanted to be. This happened two times in the dream.

Does anyone know what the dreams wants to tell me ?

Anneleen

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Missing the elevators (forgotten e-mail adress)

Iim very sorry, I forgot to include my e-mail adress, so here it is.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: Missing the elevators

The older sisters may represent your wise self, that part of consciousness that knows better although the ego may not go along. There may be something within your unconscious that needs to be acknowledged, perhaps some trait or aspect that may be harmful. You see only two alternatives and both are opposite of the way you wish it should be. You are unconsciously covering up something, not wanting to face it. There is danger, perhaps in some activity or decision you are making or about to make. Your wise self knows that the action you wish to take is not correct but your ego self says otherwise. There is conflict within you over this.

Giving in to the ego when your wise self says not too can be dangerous. Listen to your older sisters {metaphorically speaking} and refrain from doing what you know is not the best thing to do.
Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Re: Missing the elevators

It makes sense to me. I have an important decision ahead, so I guess my dream asks me to choose carefully.

Anneleen

Re: Re: Re: Missing the elevators

Anneleen,
If the shoe size is 6 and your foot size is 6 then it fits. Whether it is perfect fit is something only you can determine. Choose carefully and the determination will also fit what is perfect for you.
Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present