Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
my dream

I always dream that i can take one of my teeth out of my mouth... sometimes it just happen to fall when i was just sitting... one of my friends told me that if ever i would dream of that again, as soon as i wake up i have to bite a hard object... i dont know how it connects to my dream but she told me that, if you're dreaming that your teeth is falling, it means that someone in your family or someone that's close to you will going to die... is this true??

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 19/Phil

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: my dream

Maha,
Tell your friend he/she needs to learn not to tell such nonsense Losing teeth has nothing to do with
death.

Losing teeth may represent an identity crisis, ugly gossip or talking too much. It may symbolize a feeling of - or fear of - getting older or impotent or losing sexual attractiveness. Or a loss of a tooth may represent a loss of self-respect.
If it happens while you are sitting, it may represent being unproductive. Gossip unproductive activity.
Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

just want to know..

i just want to know how do you interpret my dream? in wat way? i mean, can you tell me how did you do that? or is it natural to you? do you have ESP?
or if you dont mind.. can u send me some links or sites that will explain my questions?

i just want to know everything about dreams, symbolism, and interpretations...
thanks...

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 19 Phil

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

Re: just want to know..

Maha,
To learn how dreams function start here and follow the links provided. It will take some effort on your part to learn but you can do so by reading these pages.
A Dummies Guide to Dreams

Good luck,
Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present