Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
a nightmare???

hi, surfing your site has really helped me interpreting my dreams... sometimes,it really scares me just thinking about my dreams coz sometimes it feels like i was not dreaming at all..
it happened a lot of times..., i have fallen asleep, when suddenly, i dont know if im dreaming, i cant really move.. i know that im shouting... i was shouting really loud, calling my brother's name, but there was no voice coming out from my mouth... i really cant move no matter how hard i try... i was really scared coz i feel that there's something that forcing me not to move.... then suddenly i wake up and i can move,,,
but it really feels like it was not a dream... it happens a lot of times that's why sometimes i am afraid to sleep alone....

can u tell me what does it mean?
it really bothers me a lot....
thanks!!!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 19/Phil

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? deleted

Re: a nightmare???

hi,something that may help,
if you follow the link on this site for the soul future dictionary(above)there is a very interesting peice under the "s" section for sleep paralasis,
regards steve

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49 england

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

Re: a nightmare???

Maha,
Steve gives good advice. It does sound as if there may be symptoms of sleep paralysis. Check out this site and see if it provides insights to what may be your probelm Sleep Paralysis.

It may useful also to determine what stresses in your life that may be stimulating such sleep behavior. If you have other dreams that you remember and feel may shine light on this aspect, please post them.
Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present