Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Green Eye

Hi Gerard,
I dreamt that there was something outside late dusk. As I went to investigate, I saw something move behind a branch. As I went forward cautiously, I became more intrigued. What I saw was a neutral half face of a person but the person had big beautiful green eyes. As I moved closer the iris grew bigger. I'd stop moving and the face almost put on an appearance of a cat(the nose ridge leading to the eyebrow and eye). As I moved back it almost morphed again to a human. After a few attempts of going back and forward, but always actually moving forward every time, more than the last (like a progressive movement). All of a sudden I felt threatened as though it was someone who was jeleous or enveous watching or cursing me. Then all of a sudden I wished them away and to leave me alone. I qucikly went inside.
I have tried to interpret this myself, but feel that I am quiet wrong.
Thanking you in advance. Dana

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 39 australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

Re: Green Eye

Dana,
I will take a look at your dream Saturday morning. Early hours is when I am more intuitive.

If I were to verture a guess as to your personality type I would say introvert. Do you tend to go 'quickly inside'?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Green Eye

Dana,
The dream seems to be addressing some aspect about your personality that you may not be fully aware of, that has the potential to stimulate personal growth when realized. It may have to do with intuitive aspects that may be hampered in its growth due to the demands of the ego. When you elect to use this valuable asset you are able to move forward towrad the goals you wish to reach. But when you are confronted by other aspects of your persona you retract, and go inside. This is the reason I suggested you were an introvert. You are easily frightened away by outer experiences that you believe threaten your inner world.

Are you currently involved in projects of creativity that are hampered by other demands in your life? Or perhaps an inner search? Let me know your thoughts and perhaps I can expand on my interpretation.
Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Re: Green Eye

Hi Gerard,
Sorry about the delay. Introvert, yes. Don't like crowds, don't like being the centre of attention and the like. Occassionaly there is a burst of spontaneity, openess and quick wittedness, but generally reserved. I am accused of being extremely conservative...hope this helps.
Regards
Dana

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

Re: Re: Green Eye

Hi Gerard,
Your smiley faces always change with each posting, and that is quiet refreshing.
I have had to really think about what you wrote and I guess yes my creativity is always put on the backburner until other priorities completed, and, often rediculed for having a little insight. But ultimately whether 6mths or 6years, that creativity is displayed through others (eg; a fashion idea) or eventually I actually get to express them. I am definately a creator in my actions and abilities. Generally I am quiet positive but strong willed and not easily swayed. So I am not so sure it is to do with ego, but rather the restrictions and demands that are placed on individuals from those around them.
Regards
Dana

stats from 7-14-10 to the present