Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
eksboyfriend

I dream that I am at a party late at night. I am doing the dishes, but I want to go and find a phone to call my eksboyfriend. He lives in Brussels and he is far away. I want to tell him, that I want to be with him again and go with him and live with him. it is a very strong feeling. I miss him. I really just want to leave my life in denmark to be with him. I just can not find a phone and people just will not leave me alone - there is always other things I have to do - other people who wants my attention (family, friends and new boyfriend)
And I really really have a craving to see my eksboyfriend again...It is like I feel I will be so happy and joyfull to see him again. I know my heart belong to him. I just can not help it. I am longing for his love and touch and the sweet and intense love I know we always had for eachother. I will do everything to have it back.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30 copenhagen

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: eksboyfriend

Louise,
Please read my post from today about Dream Interpretations. Thanks.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: eksboyfriend

Louise,
Notes on your dream are below. This should give you some things to think about. Look for the ‘aha’ feeling and respond with your thoughts. Your response may provide Gerard additional information for his interpretation. I’m not sure if your entire post is a dream or it contains actual personal information. I ‘assumed’ the later portion is personal information.

I dream that I am at a party late at night.
You may be involved in something willingly or unwillingly, being a party to it. Combined with an inability to or refusal to see something clearly (night).

I am doing the dishes, but I want to go and find a phone to call my eksboyfriend.
The dishes may represent ideas, concepts or attitudes. ‘Doing dishes’, washing them, could be removing these ideas, concepts or attitudes from life that do not serve you. Possibly an unconscious signal you need to connect & communicate with your animus, male aspect. A phone is a method of communication perhaps signaling your unconscious is searching for a way to communicate this need to your conscious self.

I want to tell him, that I want to be with him again and go with him and live with him. it is a very strong feeling. I miss him. I really just want to leave my life in denmark to be with him.
Could be indicating your inner self seeks wholeness and desires to leave the old self behind. An indication your unconscious requires integration of absent or repressed male aspect(s).

I just can not find a phone and people just will not leave me alone - there is always other things I have to do - other people who wants my attention (family, friends and new boyfriend)
Unable to find a way to communicate or receive the communication. The people probably represent other aspects of your inner self. “want my attention’ could be your inner self, your unconscious self, trying to get your attention. Hence the use of deeply emotional symbolism in this dream. Also could indicate it’s the distractions in life, duties and responsibilities, as Gerard terms the ‘social dragon’, work to hinder rather than facilitate communication.

Quick note on the personal level:
This dream could be telling you the desire to contact and reunite with your ex boyfriend is an attitude that needs to be cleansed in order to move forward in your life. Possibly you are a willing or unwilling ‘party’ to this desire. It may be hindering your progress and distracting you from the joy of living your life.

Regards,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: Re: eksboyfriend

Louise,
I think Kathy has provided a excellent interpretation. On the personal aspect, do not let the desire to be with your boyfriend prevent you from doing those tasks in your life that must be done.
Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present