Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
cars, gangs, jesters, spiders and indian women

lately ive been dreaming like crazy, i remember at least one dream every night. wondering if any of you have ideas as to what they're about.

last night i dreamt that i was making love with a native indian woman, she had face paint with intricate designs on her. it had a very strange, mystical feeling to it. at another part of the dream i saw two clowns on stilts, juggling. suddenly i got up on the stilts and was juggling...but then i stopped that and started to play hockey using my stilts with some kids. very strange it was...then i saw a huge ass spider and it jumped one me, thats about all i remember from that dream.

the other night i dreamed i was downtown in my friends car in the backseat...then some thugs starting to circle the car at an insane speed, bouncing basketballs off the windows...i was pretending ot be asleep i believe. then out of nowhere the window broke from the basketball and the thugs ran away.

last week i had a dream a strange woman kissed me on my forehead and it put me into excstasy...it was sort of like the feeling you get before an out of body experience (which ive had) made me vibrate, sort of a sexual feeling to it...anyways.

thanks for reading my post and hopefully you have some comments :D

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 19 canada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

Re: cars, gangs, jesters, spiders and indian women

Hi Corey,
Please read my post from today about Dream Interpretations. Thanks.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: cars, gangs, jesters, spiders and indian women

Corey,
Making love with the native indian woman symbolizes giving more attention to your deeper feminine aspects. The two clowns juggling make represent not taking these feminine aspects as serious as you should. You may be in the beginning stages of some creative/spiritual aspect in your life and you are playing around with certain ideas/probabilitities. The spider is also a symbol for the feminine {especially the devouring mother}and mysticism. Prehaps there are some outer aspects that are keeping you from giving attention to your deeper feminine aspects.

Second Dream
Being in the back seat usually means you are not in control of certain things in your life. You keep going around in circles at insane speeds {constantly having to confront the same things}. The basketballs being circluar may represent the deeper feminine aspects I gave in the first dream. The windows are the possible opportunties offered by these feminine apects. Once you take advantage of these opportunities you will be able to reduce the conflicvts that prevent you from realizing these feminine aspects {most l;ikely having to do with creativity/spirituality}.

The final dream is the feminine aspect finding its rightful place. The ecstasy symbolizes the great inner feelings you will have if and when you give these feminine aspects their proper place in your life.
There is a possibility the dream may be also addressing some aspect concerning the relat6ionship with your mother. Look at the relationship in context with the need to give attention to the deeper feminine aspects I mention. Let me know your thoughts and perhaps I can expand more on the possibilities.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present