Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Driving

There are two dreams that have me stumped

The first is I am hearing a dead aunt (she is not dead in real life) calling out to her daughter (my cousin) Her voice is coming from a mountain. A Brown mountain that is steep. I begin runnng up the mountain at a steady pace, only to see a gilr run past me with ease. I don't linger on it but halfway to the summit I reach a village. Only some of the local people in the village have reached the summit. A very plump man in his 30s comes to me and says that I need rock climbing gear and some experience to reach the summit. I can't just free climb the mountain because there is a mote? around the mountain's peak that isn't deep enough to prevent me from dying if I fell. I re-examined the peak and realized how treacherous it really is. Then he tells me I need to get one of these and shows me a white circle with a hole in the middle, that is has 3 even segements. I believed that I would need it to hold on to while I was climbing.

The next dream is weird. I am in my home country trying to catch a taxi to a place I've never been to before. I get into the taxi after almost missing it and there are a few people and two young boys. I immediately start playing with them and kissing them and just enjoying their company. Then I remember driving my car up and down a street and my car turned into a skateboard and I was doing jumps and stunts. Then I walk out of a house and its the house of my babysitter, when I was 2. My uncle is out front and he makes a funny comment about not being back in school. In the middle of the garage I fall asleep in a car and cover myself from head to toe. Then a strnager walks up to the car and I recognise him (and in my dream I'm sure he looked nothing like the real person) but he was Buzz Aldrin the astronaut (I do work for the space program). I jump out from under the cover and scream Buzz! But he ignores me. As I am staring at him he is surrounded by a halo!! As he moves away I realize it is the moonlight, but never really catch a glimpse of the moon. He starts speaking about a lady I used to work with who not many people got along with, but I made it a point to get along with her in real life, so she could feel comfortable. He is her friend...

Those are my dreams...Thank you for the time you take to do this Gerad>>

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26 Orlando FL

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Driving

One thing I forgot tomention. In the second dream somewhere along the line, I was speaking with my stepfather, whom I didn't ge5t along with well when I was a teenager, but now we re ok, and he was praising me, for the first time, about how well he'd thought I'd done in everything in life.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Re: Driving

Scotty,
I refer to my interpretation to Zamode's dream Dark Houses to explain the delay in providing a prompt interpretation. My business can be very demanding and when I have to wear my thinking cap my intuitive Self which is more capable of seeing into the dream is diminished. It may be a few days before I can give a complete interpretation.

One thing that stikes me about your dreams is the familiar tone that rings true when one is searching, especially having to do with an inner search, perhaps to do with identity. I will explore that possibility when I give my interpretation.
I appreciate your patience.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Re: Re: Re: Driving

Gerard,

Thank you and take it easy, no rush here...

Re: Driving

Scotty,
Sorry to take so long interpreting your dreams.
Having looked at the two dreams I believe they are dealing with the same issues. Exactly what is not at the moment clear to me. Perhaps I need to examine them a bit longer. Here is the raw interpretation without a final interpretation as to what the symbols may represent. I have ideas to what the dreams are trying to communicate but your imput to the raw data may provide better insights.
If you will read what I have given and give a response. Does this raw date strike any cords?
After you respond I will provide a final analysis.

First Dream

Some relative feminine part of you is not functioning and is calling out to be utilized. You are facing obstacles. These obstacles involve instinctive forces. While you progress at a normal rate the feminine is better at getting there. Parts of you have realized success, other parts have not. Your deflated masculine aspects need to be more hardened. more experience to be able to reach your goals. You are having trouble getting past emotions. You find ways to manage but it doesn't realy help or change things. You are not capable of overcoming the obstacles. Your masculine aspect needs balance.

Second Dream

You are in the place you are used to being but you are trying to get some other place you have never experienced. You are needing to get into some other aspect, or some other part of you that can lead you. These are inexperienced aspects. You are wanting/needing to embrace these aspects. Your normal self needs to let go, be less stressed, relaxed. You need to get out of youir usual mold and into something that can support these inexperienced feminine aspects. A masculine aspect needs more experience, perhaps in accpeting these other unutilized aspect. You have stored certain emotions, covered up your feelings. Some recognized aspects, parts that have been locked away, are now being newly
discovered. You asociate yourself with these newly discovered aspects. But outwardly you ignore them. This part of you is special. It may be in some ways mystical. But you have not actually achieved this aspect. You need to accept some feminine aspects that hard to accept. But these are valuable.

Gerard

Re: Re: Driving

Gerard after reading what you said I sorta have an idea as to what was happening. I know that I am in a stage of sorting things out. I'm reinventing the wheel as far as I am concerned when it comes to being a man because I grew up without my father. A lot of time and energy is spent looking for the right way to be a man. Society sends mixed signals, and has turned most men into buffed up superheroes that we can't compare to. I am sure that I will obtain balance, of my own. Thank you

Re: Re: Re: Driving

Scotty,
I had a feeling you would recognize something within that would click. I too grew up without that father figure and know how it can stump one's growth. Good luck in sorting it all out. If I can be of further help please do not hesitate to post other dreams.

Gerard

stats from 7-14-10 to the present