Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
cheating

in my dream me and my boyfriend have an apartment together and we live on the second floor and i was stading on our ledge/pourch thing and i looked down and saw my boyfriend and he was just walkin around in the back yard then a girl he goes to school with walked across the lawn to talk to him which didnt bother me, i didnt care and then i went back inside and then i went downstairs to the back yard and she disapeared and he had flowers in his hands and he starts to crush them on the ground and i asked him what are u doing and hes like well they were for u and then he sits on a bench and tells me i wish i could kiss you and i say back well why dont u im right here and he says i cant and i looked at him and said u kissed her didnt u and he said yes so i flipped out and told him to get out and leave and instead he just went back up stairs so i went up there and said no leave! so he did and then "my bother" (dont have a bro in real life) apeared and hugged me and i balled my eyes out and i woke up. i woke up feeling horrible and i felt like i wanted to cry, this dream is driving me crazy someone please help me figure out what it means!!!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: cheating

Hi Cristy,
How about Inner conflict - are you cheating on yourself ?
Feedback ,,,, ?
JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 47 Brisbane Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

Re: Re: cheating

no i dont think im cheating on myself.what do u mean?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: Re: Re: cheating

Cristy,
I mean just that ,,,, perhaps think around somethink like ,,, think about how it feels or would feel to be cheated on by someone who you trust and someone who is supposedly close - then shift your thoughts -if I were to cheat on myself ,,,, it would feel the same way ,,, do I feel that way deep down ? in the most private parts of yourself that you don't expose to anyone, maybe not even youself.
You'll need to think about it - dreams are about really deep honesty - really deep honesty to ourselves.
JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 47 Brisbane Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

Re: cheating

Cristy,
I do believe this dream is trying to communicate where you are in some aspect of your life, perhaps where you are in some stage of a relationship. This relationship could have to do with your boyfriend and/or your own masculine qualities {see Anima/Animus at left column}. As for the relationship with your boyfriend the dream may be trying to tell you it is at a certain level but on a ledge {perhaps not as stable as it should be}. His talking to another girl may indicate some jealousy on your part, or perhaps some mistrust. This jealousy/mistrust disappears when he is with you and 'romancing' you. Has he did things that give you cause to mistrust him?

Your brother would represent masculine aspects you do not possess or utilize. Perhaps you need to stand up to certain things, lay down the law, or perhaps just figure out your emotions so you can 'love' yourself, be at peace with the situation.

Let me know your thoughts to my interpretation and perhaps we can expand on the possibilities.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present