Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Poop

Hi, a friend told me that you might be able to help me with this weird dream I had last night.

I was sitting in a very comfortable chair, when all of a sudden feces started to cover me. It was very embarrasing to see my self covered with poop. It wasn't just a smuge, it was more like the blob that was groing and covering me.
One of the things I rember most is the color... green, and the consistency was seedy like.

I would appreciate any comment on this.

Thnaks

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30, Gilbert, Arizona

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Poop

Rick,
Sitting in a comfortable chair may symbolize some position you hold that you feel comfortable with. Feces covering you may indicate self doubt about those positions, or may represent growing opposition by others to your position. The fact that the feces are growing may indicate the growing self doubt, or the growing opposition. The embarrassment may suggest a lack of self confidence, or the embarrassment you may feel because of your deflated position.

The green color and the consistency seedy like appearance may also indicate the growing {green} self doubt over what you may now feel as weak and feeble position {seedy}. The embarrassment may also be something in your waking life that is real, due to your grwoing self doubt or a weak position that casts you in a deem light to others.

Another possibility is some negative aspects you hold that are now seemingly repuslive. These aspects are growing and may seem eedy to others and could cause some embarrassment.

Look at your life and see if any of the above fits. Let me know your thoughts and perhaps we can expand on the posibilities.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Wow, on the dot!!!!

I love my job and the people that I work with are like my family. Recently, my position has ben threatened by other people and other circumstances (like comments on my performance by people that really don't know what I do and the renegotiation of my contract). All of a sudden I was feeling insecure and scared that I might be out of a job.

Man, you are gifted!

thanks.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30, Gilbert, AZ

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

Rick,
I like to think I have some insights. But to be honest we have to credit Jung with the true insights. When it comes to the unconscious he is the master.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

stats from 7-14-10 to the present