Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ghosts , monsters (dream of a male child of 5 years old)

I spoke to my son last night and as is commonwioth many children of his age, he is scared of mosters and ghosts.

I spoke to him on the telephone and he said that he was tired. He then said that he was always tired. I asked him if he slept well at night. He said no, he was scared of the monsters and ghosts.

I already know that his father drugs and abuses him. My son told me a few months ago that 'the monster call me darling, darling, darling' in the same sing song, 'away' glazed manner that he had told me about his fathers sexual abuse of him.

Yesterday evening, my son said that it was ghosts he was afraid of as they 'go through you, Mummy, you can't stop them'. He said that 'you can't kill them, even if you hit them'. I can't sleep because I'm scared.

My son is sensitive and once when he was 2, said 'who is the poorly lady in the bed, Mummy?'. I said which poorly lady?. He said the lady in my room, she's poorly. I said 'I don't know'.

About a year later, an associate of mine was over at my place to wax my legs. I had not tod her about what my osn had said. She looked round my flat and said that she there was a woman in the room with a terrible cough. She was not dead, but was living somewhere else in the country, but had been very ill when she lived here.

I know my son is sensitive. I know he is gouing through hell. The monsters and ghosts are only to real, he does not need to 'imagine' them as his father terrorisez him.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 39, UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: Ghosts , monsters (dream of a male child of 5 years old)

s,
We feel your pain. I hope you soon find some relief from this horrific events you and your son are having to endure.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Ghosts , monsters (dream of a male child of 5 years old)

Thanks Gerard

I am aware that I may be going on a bit at the moment, but your valuable insight has been a great help.

Everything will be resolved very soon.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 39, UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: Re: Ghosts , monsters (dream of a male child of 5 years old)

s,
We all need to express ourselves and if the Forum helps then by all means use whatever space you need. You will find many concrned souls here ready to help where they can. Let's hope, pary and meditate that everything resolves itself soon.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present