Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Spititual Device

I dreamt I walked into a big lecture room, I did,nt know why ,but I felt out of place, seeing men in uniforms, they were in the airforce for some sort of high tech aeoronautic? lecture, they look at me as if to say "what are you doing here" I go to the next room, and feel this is where I'm supposed to be. I recognize the lecturer , an friend of mine, I'm surprised and happy, the lecturer then informs everyone in the room that I will be lecturing on the new spiritual device she has made called the "visamage", which can take you to the 6th dimension, she also informs me that "Washington" is very interested and needs to see it and that I will be presenting it. My friend suddenly disppears and I'm standing up the front of the class with a big file full of info about the device. I begin reading to myself about the info ,I can see the diagrams, and how the device all labelled works using the chakras, I remember reading about the red, yellow and green chakra, I turn the page to see more but the printing and diagrams are starting to get hard to read. At this time it's time to leave the lecture room, I leave the room and realize I've been bugged, I see my husband and says he just found a small microphone sewn into his shirt I pull mine out from my bra, we walk into a park I see 4 men with white shirts sitting in a car look sus at me and realize they are part of the bugging,we run back to the building and walk down a hall to see men dressed in black with black balaclavas, ready to attack us, my husband and I all of a sudden have japanese swords and use these to fend the men off,I catch 1 guy and pull off his balaclava to see his face he's mid 20's, then I'm woken from the dream.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: New Spititual Device

Donna,
Your dream seems to be addressing some instance or aspect of your life that is out of place, apparently having to do with masculine values that requires discipline. Perhaps because you do feel out of place you retreat to familiar aspects that you recognize and relate to. In your dream this asapect/place is stated as Visamage and the 6th Dimension which gets into an area that is speculative. Here is what I found on these two subjects via the internet:

Info on Visamage and the 6th Dimension

Visamage
The word visamage does not bappear in any dictionary so it must be a play on words or a combination of words. Interesting I found a site that offers computer imaging products called Visimage. More interestingly it has photo of a male dressed in a Canadian military uniform.

6th Dimension
6th dimension holds the templates for the DNA patterns of all types of species' creation, including humankind. It is also where the Light languages are stored and is made up mostly of colour and tone.. It is the dimension where consciousness creates through thought and one of the places where you work during sleep. It can be difficult to get a bead on this because 1 you are not in a body unless you choose to create one. Men you are operating 6th-dimensionally, you are more of an alive thought. You create through your. consciousness, but you don't necessarily have a vehicle for that consciousness.
From 2012.com.au/

What I gather from these two inferences {visamage being a play on words} is perhaps this is referring to the discipline that is required of you to discover/utilize the spiritual aspect {which you named this post 'New Spiritual Device}.Washington may represent the highest authority, Washington DC the capitol or Perhaps George Washington the commander-in-chief/President.

You probably have already collected information about spirituality {big file full of info about the device} but the 'friend' that supports you in this aspect has disappeared. Perhaps this relates to you having lost touch or are confused about this spiritual aspect. But you want/need to learn more but the various diagrams {dogmas or spiritual messages} are hard to put into a context that has meaning for you. This may be eating away at you or perhaps you are weary of those spiritual contents that are being planted in your mind {bugged}. What I gather drom the rest of the dream is focusing on the masculine. Perhaps unconsciously {or even consciously} this is about patriarchy, religions that are dominanted by the masculine. Your defense is exploring other spiritual possibilities {japanese swords} to help you cut away the influence of these masculine dominated ideas.

Have you explored the various religions of teh world? Unconsciously many people {myself included} have been indoctrinated with teh Western idea that God is masculine and the imprintation is hard to get rid of {I am a recovering Church of Christ/Southern Baptist}. The news spiritual device in your dream may be the realization that is the feminine that is more powerful. This aspect not only applies to the spiritual but also the creative.

Let me know your impressions on my interpretation and lets see where it leads us.

twat twam asi {you are that, I am that}

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

With regard to visamage, etymology may come in helpful

'Vis' can pertain to that which is seen (Vision, visual etc), it can pertain to a face ( e.g. French - visage (face), a 'visa' permits one to travel fro one area to another.

The 'amage' or 'mage' part of your word 'visamage' does indicate an image of some kind.

Could also indicate 'magi' or magicians/wise men/women.

In your dream do you just see this word or are you also are of its pronounciation. i.e. would you pronounce it as 'image' as in English or as in French 'dommage', with a soft 'g' and long 'a' sound?

At first glance it indicates an image that has been seen that enables one to travel, so could perhaps be linked with the '6th dimension' aspect of your dream i.e. transportation via portal/whatever to the 6th dimension, or rather that which it signifies.

I will leave the numeric and symbolic interpretation to Gerard!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 39, UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Also, rather tenuously, the 'mage' part could pertain to the colour magenta, which you can see/which provides the mode with which to travel to the 6th dimension.

When I used to do lots of ypga, I always focussed mentally on a diaphonous piece of silk or yin/yang sign, the colour of which was amethyst/magenta. It just cme tome one day, and I did not 'deliberately' seek it out.

What does the colour mean to you? What significance does it have with regard to your chakras/spirituality?

Just checked out more info on 6th dimension.

Look at www.reiki.org

The 6th dimension also pertains to the lower mental body. See site for details.

Hey everyone,

This "visimage" thing is real creepy to me, because that was the SAME name of the portal/door thing to the other side in my rapture dream. In that dream, people walked into the visimage, which sort of spun them, like a revolving door, only it spun them much faster.

Weird. Do you remember anything else about the device?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23, Pennsylvania

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Visimage is a 'cognate' i.e. it is comprised of a root/etymology that has a specific meaning/more than one meaning.

A simple example of a cognate is a word such as aeroplane. Other words containing the component 'aero' include aerodynamic, aerodrome, aerofoil.

Paranoia, paraglider, parapraxis (but not parakeet!) etc are other examples.

Neologisms are created all the time utilising various root words/etymologies. A neologism is a new word or expression or a new meaning of a word.

Wirds are composite, they are created using various etymologies/meanings.

Look at an etymological dictionary - it will expand yuor vocabulary and increase yourknowledge with regard to history, meaning, how meaning change over time and how to interpert meaning from words that one may not be immediately familar with.

English is comprised mostly of Latin, Greek and Teutnnic and French (Romance) etymologies. American English will have a higher proportion of native Americam Indian and Yiddish/Hebrew etymologies, the further south, more Spanish (from Latin) etc.

It is not creepy to have had the same word appear in your dream, it is more indicative of that which you have been exposed to with regard to media/language/culture and how you yourself manufacture/interpret these words. It happens all the time in waking life, so is hardly surprising that it occurs in dreams.

Saussure describes the difference between signified (i.e. table) and the signifier (ie the word which describes the table - the actual word 'table') and notes that the two differ. One is used to describe the other,but in no way actually represents that which is being described.

It is up to you to determine what the word 'visimage means to YOU, though I would hazard that it is a word that you may have enountered in waking life or as I have mentioned before an almalgamation of 2 words, in order to give meaning.

The thing I find odd though is that the word visimage, in both of our dreams, refers to a similar object. In the dream mentioned here, it is a device to get to the sixth dimension. In my dream, it was a device to get to the "other side" or heaven.

When I thought of the word after waking, I think I spelled it out as "visamage". I can see how this could refer to visa (a passport) and the word mage being magical and mysterious. This is indeed a magical passport to another realm. I can't help but find it strange--and marvel at the seemingly unlimited creativity of the unconscious as compared with the dullness of the conscious mind.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23, Pennsylvania

Biometric technology is utilised to read finger/hand prints, irises etc.

There are pilot schemes at schools and airports (excuse the pun!).

A visamage - i.e. a device which enables one passage via the reading of ones face would also be a viable explanation and directly linked to technological developments (although I think that our local airline would be hard pushed to be offering long haul flights to the 6th dimension!).

Maybe its the 6th dementia? Maybe there are stages of losing ones mind and the sixth stage is the point of realisation/epiphany. (Only joking)

Word play can be utlilised to make anything 'work'. I do not believe that the conscious mind is at all dull, peobably because I have spent my entire life working in publishing/creative media/academia and enjoy improvisation.

As another aside I would recommend improvisational drama/creative writing workshops as a great form of expression. Interesting, creative and very funny! You certainly see some people 'unload' the machinations of their minds in one of those sessions and it can be quite enlightening.

Just looked up Visimage - digital imaging eqt.

Thanks for the feedback Gerard,and also great dream forum. Yes I can agree with an aspect of my life that is out of place. This particular time of my life you could say is the most challenging it has ever been, and also agree about masculine values that requires discipline [?airforce having to do with being regemented, maybe symbolic of air-mind,rigid mind sets]Having studied and practiced many healing modalities and philosophies and utilizing these modalities in everyday life you can certainly sort the wheat from the chaff, the crunch comes when you get the big challenges and what once worked before does not this time, so you were right with the collected information on spirituality and weary of those spiritual contents planted in my mind[bugged].on that I've been contemplating studying a new form of energy work,not just willy nilly, I keep getting all the sychronicites, not to be ignored!! which funnily enough relates to the colour magenta which s Williams mentions.Also in my dream I was aware[which I did'nt write here]Visimage is vision/image, which if we talk about the 6th dimension could relate to changing mind sets through positve visualization, affirmations and use of colour? And I agree with the japanese swords to help cut away of male dominated ideas, I actually quit my nursing job 4 years ago, knowing it was time to find who Donna really was, and distinctly knew it was time to cut away what was no longer needed [which I'll do all my life!!!!]I totally agree with you that the feminine is more powerful spiritually and creatively. thank-you again.

Thanks s Williams

I did forget to mention in my post that in my dream I was aware that Visamage was related to vision/image and this device allowed you to get to the 6th dimension, so you were right in thinking travel. What was really interesting is through synchronicities I'm contemplating on doing some new energy work [contemplating really means finding time at the moment] this energy work relates to the colour magenta and the number 22, [which 22 keeps popping up everywhere]so when you ask what significance does it have ALOT!!! spiritually and working with chakras.As for the 6th dimension, I realize what this holds,I also have an absolute facination with the workings of Dna which some schools of thinking say you can change and yes I firmly feel this, my brother has just become a Dr of genetics so I'm always rummaging through his books and files some very interesting stuff, that has even had to open the mind of my brother who is of course usually scientific in his views.Digital imaging still looking into that one. Thanks again

Hi Alan,

Well what can I say "great minds think alike!",what I can remember about the device is it reminded me of an old fashioned camera late 1800's, rather large, it was all labelled,with the very front labelled pro-ject, which was what faced you if you stood in front of it, the visamage would then project unseen but felt light to each chakra, the file with all the info explained what would happen to each chakra as a result of this projection clearing,intergration and raising energy,which once finished allowed you to go to the 6th dimension. Funny because now a few days later when I look at the word visamage, I also see the word pigramage, and having a shamanic background you could take the vis as vision and pilgramage as quest "vision quest", so now just wondering, if I had this as a dream, whether worth trying in a meditation using the visamage on a conscious level????? we'll see. Thanks Heaps

Good luck with your 'quest' Donna!

I was just sorting through some old books which have been in storage, this evening (homeopathy, aromatherapy, herbal medicine etc) and came across a book about crystals.

I note that although the 6th chakra's (brow/3rd eye)designated colour is indigo, the designated stone is amethyst.

stats from 7-14-10 to the present