Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
White theatrical makeup being applied to my face by someone else

I also dreamt that I was looking at myself (but not in a mirro, but as if I was observing somerone else having make up applied to their face).
The make up was white opaque theatrical make up, applied liberally, and my expression was serene and happy, I closed my eyes.

I could see small areas of pink skin through the make up around the edges of face, near the haitline.

Bad skin day, or something far more subcutaneous?!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 39, UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: White theatrical makeup being applied to my face by someone else

s,
Looking at yourself is what the dream is about. Make-up may be the cover-up that has been a part of the masculine behavior that has dominated your life. The face is the persona/ego.

The white may be those unconscious realizations that are prompting you to focus less on the masculine and more on the positive qualities that will help you facili8ate changes in your waking life. This would provide positive results in your life and eventually make you a happier 'camper'.

Pink is a varient of the color red. Red may be the negtaive {anger, stress, passion, etc.} aspect that have controlled much of your reactions to waking life situations. Perhaps with the inclusion of more feminine aspects {white} into your life the red will slowly subside and the pink is the result, especially in your thinking attitudes {hatline}. Less stress, anger, negative focus.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: White theatrical makeup being applied to my face by someone else

Thank you Gerard.

I had considered the 'pink' as a variation of red.

I did not want to put 'flesh toned' as there are so many colours which constitute 'flesh toned'. The colour 'pink' which I saw, was my own flesh tone pink, rather than lurid pink. Obviously, when one does wear theatrical make up or even a cosmetic cleansing mask (!) the contrast between the colour of the mask and the natural skin tone is more pronounced.

Without the mask, my real skin looks pale beige pink.

So, exfoliation of sorts is occurring ( and to continue the etymological thread - Latin ex (off/out) folio (leaf) - also pertains to leaves of trees, leaves (pages) of a book etc).

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 39, UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present