Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
mothers dream

My mother e-mailed me this morning and told me to keep a close eye on my daughter for the next couple of days. She staes she had a dream that somthing horrible happened to her but wont tell me what it is becasue she does not want it to come true. MY daughter is 11 1/2 and now i am worried. she walkes to and from school alone. tonight we ahvepalns for her and four of her friends to go to haunted houses... should i still take her.... also tomorrow she is suposed to go to a school function from 10pm to 2 am.... now i am scared

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 39 clevelans

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: mothers dream

lynette,
There are those very seldom ocassions where dreams will predict future events. But it is very seldom. Most often such dreams reflect fears and not a literal fact. Dreams speak in the language of symbols and the dream probably has little to with an actual event. If her dream was about one particular day then for your piece of mind you may want to take some extra precautions. But other than that I would not worry. For more on dreams read some of the posted dreams here at the Forum and you will see how dream language works. Also I have a page on Precognative Dreams that will explain how those dreams function.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: mothers dream

Thank-you>>> I am at work and alomost want to go home and keep her safe>>>>>

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 39 clevelans

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present