Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
green fog in corner, loud noise, nosebleed

these dreams happened over a period of about a month. i would fall asleep and in my dream i would wake up and not be able to move. the room would also be in a mirror image of the original, meaning the room would be flipped. i would be laying on my right side and instead of facing the wall i would be facing the other direction towards the window. there was always a very loud, warped, continuous noise. this noise would appear to becoming from a greenish fog like substance- kind of floating in the upper corner of the room next to the window. the louder the noise would get the more scared i would become. i would try as hard as i could to wake myself up, or scream, or move, anything to wake up. i was very concious of the fact i was asleep, and this was the dream that i would have every night. the more i tried to wake up the louder the noise would become. it would be painful to my head. i felt a very strong fear of the green substance in the corner.

i would eventually wake up and every time, i would have a nosebleed. it was always pretty bad. it would cover a large portion of my pillow. in time the dream was causing alot of anxiety for me. i would try as hard as i could not to fall asleep. after a while i became angry at the presence (for lack of a better word) in my dream. i started to hate it, and would welcome the "meeting" of it, for the confrontation. though was never confrontation, because i could not move or speak. the more angry i would became the louder the noise was, and the worse the nosebleeds were.

i did eventually see a doctor. they could find nothing wrong. they suggested i see a nuerologist at the univ. of chicago to see if there were any answers for the nosebleeds. they could find nothing wrong.

i just really remember the strength of the presence in the dream. and that it was the decision of the greenish fog that i was able to be. like it was allowing me to live.

these dreams still scare me till this day. they are very vivid and don't feel like dreams at all. everything is erilly the same in every dream. for years i'v tried to figure them out but have been to afraid to think too in depth of them for fear of reoccurance by suggestion. any insights or thought on these dreams would be greatly appricieated.

thank you
amanda

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30 chicago

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: green fog in corner, loud noise, nosebleed

Hi Amanda
Well there is definitely something to face in these dreams. How does this correspond to your waking life? Are there things that need addressing?
Dreams are a part of you, and so it can feel terrifying - it can help to know just that, that the dreams represent part of you ,,, and as such are not out to hurt you. Rather the dream (your unconscious) is trying to get your attention - it has done that now ,,, you are asking the questions. Rather than trying to repress it (the green fog) further, try asking what it wants to let you know. Do this during your waking days, just gently come back to it again. You would not hurt you would you? ,,,

The mirror image in the dream is the mirror of your subconscious - it 'reflects' your life back to you ,,, truthfully, honestly, as your really feel it. It is a strong force and many are taught to be terrified of it. Remember the Force in Star Wars ,,? From a metaphysical point of view it this force that keeps us alive, just as in your dream ,,('it was the decision of the greenish fog that i was able to be. like it was allowing me to live') ,,,, facing this fear is a real physical experience ,,,

Please feedback, and let me know your thoughts
JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 47 Brisbane Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

Re: green fog in corner, loud noise, nosebleed

thanks for your insight.

i guess at the time there were a lot of things in my life, and to come, that were in need of being contained by my conrol. but what has always been most confusing about these dreams were the lack of content. there really are no symbols or real characters to reflect back on the things in my waking life. i'm having trouble associating myself with the dream. the room is the room, though an exact mirror image, the greenish fog like thing has no recognizable characteristics. no human like qualities i could project on or react to. no other characters or symbols appear in the dream. i just don't know what meaning i can take from this dream.

while the dreams were occuring i would go through the questions in my mind of why this was happening and what did it mean. i would ask (in my mind) what was it here to tell me, or what was i supposed to tell it. but nothing. no reaction from it, the only thing that changed was either how i was thinking of ways i could wake myself up, or ways i could yell at it. it felt as though it was just observing, or what ever. just trying to see how mad i would get or how scared.

any way i appreiciate your thoughts. i will try to ask again what information it (the dream) was here to give me. all though like i said before i'm almost too scared to bring it back up. ohh what the hell. sleep is over rated any way right. :)

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30 chicago

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: Re: green fog in corner, loud noise, nosebleed

Hi Amanda
well I don't know about sleep being over-rated, but it can feel like a double edged sword.
Your dream is full of content - symbolic content. It seems you are having trouble recognising yourself, or more correctly parts of yourself. Maybe this is just a process of 'looking and learning', mainly through feeling into the deeper parts of you (the fog). It evoked a strong human response - fear, although in the dream you are the 'witness' (not involved). A lot of this reflection is done in waking life, as we move about our daily activities. Try repeatedly asking, why the fear? Why would I be afrain of something in myself? If I were to be afraid of something in me, what would it be like ,,, Is there something so deep down, repressed perhaps that it will take some time and courage to face. The dream seems to me to have a strong 'calling out' quality.
Keep us posted, JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 47 Brisbane Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

stats from 7-14-10 to the present