Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My dream

I keep having recurring dreams about my ex-boyfriend from whom I dated a little over a year ago. These are not bad dreams, they are actually good. We are together in some and others I am trying to get in touch with him and when I do he is glad. I have had these dreams for a couple of weeks now. I still care for this person very much.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27 Chas., WV

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: My dream

Melissa,
Dreams provide us with how we really feel about things, the true condition of our lives. Your dreams are probably reflecting your feelings toward your ex-boyfriend. Perhaps you should try and contact him. If he still holds strong feelings for you then who knows what it may lead to.

But dreams also provide us with deeper insights to our condition, inner and outer. I suggest you read some of the pages I have here at Myths-Dreams-Symbols to get an understanding how dreams function. It is a psychology and not some far fetched game of chance. Dreams have meaning and can be a great source of discovery as well as verifcation of the life. Take some time and explore my pages. You might want to begin with the masculine/feminine aspects since your dream has masculine conotations.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present