Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Night. Rain. Car crash. Dream in black & white

Night time. Rural area. It has rained. Road dark and shiny from rain. At T junction there are blocks of concrete, of equal size/proprtion, which look like masonry wirth just one or two rough edges i.e. as if they have been salvaged from a building or just fallen at the T junction.

They are the same size as a car which has crashed at the T junction.

The stem of the T junction comes down the central part of the image and the cross of the T is in the foreground - an inverted capital T shape from the observers persepective.

I am stood in the foreground looking at this scene from across a field which runs alongside the road.

I see an outline of an angel - it is a figure of light with no detail.It has come to take someone away as they have died/have come to claim them in death- whomever is in the car. I can see the angels wings spread out, but it is only an outline filled with light, its head inclined as if looking at he scene before it and the image shimmering.
Dream ends.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 39, UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: Night. Rain. Car crash. Dream in black & white

The concrete blocks are of the same dimesnion/sie of the car and obling in shape. There are 2 of them , two the left of the car. The car appears to have crashed, but I do not know whether the blocks cause the crash or whether it crashed just before and skidded into the blocks.

It HAS rained, but is not raining. The road is shiny wet and the colour of the scene is steel grey. Looks like a black and white film, no colour in evidence. Set in the country. Concrete/stone blocks are out of context as there are no buildings around from which they could have fallen.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 39, UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: Night. Rain. Car crash. Dream in black & white

s,
This dream seems to be addressing that junction where you are at the crossroads of change {death}. But all things are still equal {They are the same size as a car which has crashed at the T junction} which may suggest you still have a ways to go. Alos the outline of the angel's wings suggest the same thing. It is still a figure in the light with no detail. And also the wings are speard but it is still only an outline, not the true substance. The imgae is shimmering and perhaps there is more work to be done.
One word of advice: discipline!!!!

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present