Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
great battle

hi,
after a quite period i had this very powerful, emotion filled dream,
i am leading an army of knights and warriors in a battle against a chinese army,i give a pre battle speech,it makes no difference if were,scots,welsh irish,english,one land,one people.
i tell the army that the enemy is in front of us and we must turn and face it,this we do,the enemy(the chinese army)is utterly defeated.
i shout out victory,victory,victory,everyone is dancing,crying with joy that it is finished,over,i hug a female on my left,and another on my right,(group hug)
the whole scene erupts into joy and celebration,i can't contain my emotions any more and cry with relief.
no doubt a reflection of inner/outer conflict, would value any thoughts,regards steve.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

Re: great battle

Steve,
Of course this is an inner battle of masculine aspects with the feminine gaining the benefits. But this may also signal a new victory in your confrontation with the social world. What recent even{s} in your waking life have given cause for relief? What is true on one level is also true on ll other levels. It could be very meaningful event or another major dragon slain in the quest for individuation.

And by the way. Has your waking 'feminine' life improved?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Re: great battle

hi gerard,
a battle for spiritual independance came to mind,the chinese army(communists)would definately for me represent a thou shalt system of sorts,
the fact that this dream contained a period of history ,the middle ages!would fit with the struggle of individuation as you say,
i remember well,campbells words on the three transformations of the spirit,
the lion has to kill a dragon,who's name is thou shalt,
my dream had elements of a crusade about it,
the lionheart,but against a dragon,(chinese).
although i don't feel a victory has taken place on this level yet,i feel it is close,and i know i must take on the emotion and courage being made available to me through this dream.no doubt, to be continued.

with regards to your question about the waking femminine,
all i can say is,work ongoing.
regards steve.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

stats from 7-14-10 to the present