Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
eating cake

A week ago i dreamt i was in a bakery shop tasting all the cakes and pastries. The shopkeeper had laid out many different samples on my plate and i was trying them out. Those i liked i ate and the others i left on the plate after one bite. This man came and sat next to me and was observing me enjoying my exercise. He asked me what i was doing and i explained and he just watched in amusement. There was lots of noise and activity outside the hsop but i was only focused on my tasting.

Last night again i dreamt i was in my kitchen enjoying a cake, a really succulent cake with fruits and frosting and many layers. I was eating it with relish, this man was in the kicthen with me talking to me and watching me eat. I then put the balance of the cake in the fridge and he went in and took it back out and ate a slice of it.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 33, st.lucia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: eating cake

Janine,
The dreams are most likely addressing different choices you are afforded in some aspect of your life. Some of the choices you indulge in while others you simple cast aside. The man in your dream may represent your masculine aspects. It may be questioning some of the choices your feminine side is making {see Anima/Animus in column at left of page}. These choices are made even while other possibilities are offered to you but you are focused on this one thing {this may be a clue to what it is the dream is addressing}.

What choices in your life do you relish but may be questionable in some way? It could involve food or other some other habits. It could also call into question your discipline {primarily a masculine aspect}when it comes to these indulged aspects. They may be so powerful that you no longer have any discipline at all {man ate a slice of cake}when it comes to this choices in your life.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Gerard,
I have been faced with many options lately for my career and i have tried to stay focused on the choice i beleive is spiritually guided, which my masculine side may be having issue with because my masculine side likes to have all answers before proceeding in any direction.

the other aspect you mentioned also seems important because there are old patterns that i need to let go of and i was not dicsiplined in letting go of them or moving into a new pattern as spiritually guided. Is that what you meant?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 33, st.lucia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Janine,
Exactly what I mean. The many choices are those options you speak of. And there may be a need to let go of old patterns, which takes a lot of discipline. That could be the masculine aspect {lack of discipline} that is represented by the man in your dream. But is there also a male in your waking life that may have to do with the masculine aspects?

Good luck with your journey. And always feel free to post other dreams if you need assistance.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present