Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Death of Tori Amos

This one has a moral behind it. It is really weird...

I was watching Desperate Housewives when Brie cut her wrist and began bleeding. Somehow, her and Tori where one in the same. So I was crying and screaming that Tori died. I had to find out where she lived. So after my friend presented a whole project about poop, we went searching. I went into an apartment complex and did some weird things. I was like Godzilla, I picked up the apartments and shook them out to see if she would come tumbling out. No one fell out of the first house so I thought, "What is one thing that would give Tori away?...Aha! Bonsais!" So I looked up into a window and saw about five Bonsai trees. I ran up the stairs and went bursting in. Her husband was standing there and I began crying and rambling. "Tori died and I didn't think I could listen anymore because it would be too painful..." So he looked at me and said, "If you don't listen, then how can you keep the music alive?" I hung my head and looked over in a corner of the house. Tori was sitting at a computer loooking at me. So I waved and said hi and ran away.

Any clues?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 15 New York

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Death of Tori Amos

Mark,
Believe it or not I have never seen Desperate Housewives, at least not in the TV show. So I am a bit lost in the symbols of what each character may represent. But I can say that the dream is most likely addressing some inner stuff. Let's see where it takes us using the metaphors but with my having only personal experiences with desperate housewives.

The dream is most assuriedly addressing some feminine issues within your psyche. And perhaps the 'poop' that accompanies with these issues in your waking life. There may be a complex you have that has to do with these feminine issues. You need/want to shake these things loose but it has not yet worked.

Bonsai trees are miniture trees that are grown indoors. This metaphor is probably directed at inner emotions having to do with feminine aspects {inner and outer}. Perhaps since these trees are grown indoors it does direct our attention to the mentioned complexes having to do with feminine issues. You are running away from this aspect.

What feminine aspects are you running away from in your life? These seems to be emotional issues that have evolved into a complex {In psychology, a group of related, often repressed ideas and impulses that compel characteristic or habitual patterns of thought, feelings, and behavior}. You want/need to acknowledge this aspect but you keep running away from it. Look at your life and determine what these feminine issues are. They need to be acknowledged and put in their proper place before life can be harmoneous.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present