Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
strange people

I had this dream last week that I had woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and there were 4 strange men sitting at my kitchen table. I screamed, "who are you people" and how did you get in my house. One of them said that they were friends of my sons and came over to talk to him about something. I then said, "you are liars! You guys are liars and furthermore I don't believe you. I said to them, "wait a minute" I am going to call my son cause he is at his girlfriends house. They said, "don't bother and then ran out of the house. This was a crazy dream. Does it have any meaning???

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 - long island, new york

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: strange people

Connie,
Unless there are issues involving your son about trustworthiness the dream is probably addressing inner masculine attitudes {see Anima/Animus in left column}. These unknown/ignored attitudes {strange men}may have to do with your own feelings about being trustworthy. Perhaps that has been called into question of recent in your waking life.

The reason I mention your son and possible trustworthiness is in the dream you threaten to call your son and these attitudes {4 men} leave you. Also the number 4 may have a bearing on the dream, which might represent wholeness in the form of maternial wholeness when it comes to your son. Also you may want to give thought to the issue of trustworthiness as it has to do with his girlfriend.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Thank you for your response Gerard. When my son was little I used to catch him looking in my pocketbook alot and I would ask him what he was doing. He said that he was taking change. I said that he was stealing; and his response was that it was only change and not money lol. I punished him for this and told him never to do this again. When I was little people asked me how many kids I wanted when I got married and I said four. This is the only number four I can think of and don't know whether the strangers (4 of them) have anything to do with this? I did not trust my son when he was little because to me that was "sneaky" what he did. He is now a lawyer. Guess many people think they are also sneaky. My brother (the rat) is a lawyer and I think my son wanted to follow in his footsteps. My brother took everything when my folks passed away and I told my son don't even think about being like my brother or I will kick you in your a$$!

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Connie,
Yes, you had mentioned the relationship with your brother. If I had remembered to consult that dream then the person who was the liar in this dream would most likely refer to your brother. It may be also worthy to note your statement about your son as a boy. That's two experiences questioning trustworthiness. Perhaps there are trwo more experiences where you can equate with the same motif. Thanks for the follow-up. It provides a lot to understanding your dream.

By the way. Does, or did your son actaully have a girlfriend or was she simply inserted by the dream as metaphor for something else?
Also you do believe your emotions toward your brother are more 'masculine' in nature because of his personality and actions toward you and your father? That could be number 3.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Thank you Gerard for your interpretation. The only thing that I can think of when it comes to the number 4 is that when I was little I always said I wanted 4 kids when I get married. I got blessed with 5. One more than I wished for lol. I did not trust my son when he was little because he always went in my pocketbook and was looking for change that was at the bottom of the handbag. He said to me that it was not like he was taking dollar bills or more. I told him that it was stealing and he got punished for it also. I hope he has changed now cause he turned out to be a lawyer. Alot of people don't trust lawyers. I know I don't trust my brother and he is a lawyer. He took everything when my parents passed away. He does not even call me. He is a selfish-greedy brother that I don't even want to know anymore. I told my son that if he gets like my brother I will definitely, no kidding around, kick him right in the a$$.

Yes, my son has a girlfriend whom he is dating for two years now. She is a nice girl; but calls the house a million times a day. I think she is driving him away with her constant calling. She knows he makes good money being a lawyer and is also very busy. I keep out of their business. Whatever will be will be.

stats from 7-14-10 to the present