Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dirty room and sex

I had a dream that I was with a beautiful woman in her twenties, she had olive colored skin, long brown hair, and beautiful green eyes. We entered a room, we were naked, and she started giving me oral sex, I specially noticed how her lips felt (she had full lips). We began to have sex and I suddenly pay attention that the room where we are is really unorganized and dirty.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 33, Mexico

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Dirty room and sex

Luis,
Some thoughts...Possibly think about what in your life is "unorganized and dirty". Perhaps something that developed or first occured in your twenties? A mode of thought or habit maybe? A personality trait involving submitting a learned behaviour in place of a true inner self aspect?

If you respond we can see if we're on the right track or need to take another look.

Thanks much,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

When you said “a mode of thought” it strucked me. Right now I am in a really difficult job situation. I am suffering mobbing from the people that work for me, I began this job one year ago as the boss of a team that had been working together for one year, and one of them wanted my position.
This has been really hard. Before, I dreamed to have this position, but lately, I have come to realize that my job it is not as important as I thought.. The situation was affecting my mental and physical health. Now I feel a little bit more at ease with not being the boss and that all I want to have is a calm happy life with my wife and my soon to be born first baby.
I am thinking that if I loose my job, I would be able to find something that even if it doesn't pay as much as this one, I could still be doing the things I like, and enjoy life, work and my family.
By the way, and I do not know how is this related, I had a dream last night where I was at my parents house street, where there was about to be a storm. People were scared and there was an old crazy guy asking everyone to follow him. I didn't believe in him, but I still followed. We went close to a tornado, get caught by it and after a little bit of shaking enter the eye of the tornado. Everything was calm, sunny, and people look really happy, there was a lot of happiness there.
I do not know, but it seems that I am reaching a level where I am putting things more in order in my life, giving important priorities.
Thanks.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Hi Luis,
Thank you so much for your response. The current situation does seem to be a focal point of the first dream. Describing how your inner self thinks and feels about the work atmosphere. The pleasure was probably a prior expectation of the job however a year into it you now find the discourse not in harmony with your inner self. Not a positive contribution or supportive situation. And perhaps as a manager you find the down side, (keeping the team on track, possible reprimands to carry out, the negative attitudes) a detriment to your self.

You have a great outlook. It’s hard to achieve without a positive inner self & you seem to possess a good inner voice and are willing to listen. It’s difficult when you’re immersed in the societal life but when you listen to your inner voice you discover what really matters to you and the direction to go.

The second dream does appear to be related.

Your parents house street is probably your life path. The storm “may represent conflict, either in a relationship or within yourself. Emotional downpour, letting out suppressed emotions, release of frustrations.”

The people are the different inner aspects within. Scared is a real emotion you’re experiencing in waking life. The old crazy guy sounds like a Wise Old Man character/inner aspect. How many times has the deepest wisdom been found in those persons thought to be crazy? Read the MDS dictionary definition of Wise Old Man.

Ego conflict seems to be an issue. A prior interpretation by Gerard of a dream seems to fit here:

I didn’t believe him.

I is the …ego self, opposite of 'him' which is the intuitive inner self. Jung tells us whatever the inner self wants the ego self will resist. I think this is what this line is speaking to. Your opposite, and it is called opposite because it opposes what is best for the inner self and not what is good for the ego self, will try to influence the waking self, let the tensions play to the desires of the ego weakness. The ego is a formidable aspect of the total self and does not go away willingly.

Your ego sublimates to the intuitive self which understands the wisdom and desires to follow the direction of the wise self. A tornado is a strong, sudden change capable of disruption in your life. An emotional storm. Swirling emotions that can be damaging. Perhaps you’re caught up in the emotions. Your intuitive and wise self recognizes this as a root cause and offers you a resolution. These emotions are causing the uncertainty, disruption and damage. Perhaps this dream is showing you to release the emotions in order to move past them. Once you do you’ll find your center, where inner peace and happiness can be experienced.

Does this seem like it’s on track with what you feel?

PS: most of this was found on this website, a little insight and much patient mentoring from others on the site. Thank you for the opportunity to look into your dream!

Thanks,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

These makes a lot of sense with my current life situation. The strange thing is that after the dream of the tornado (that was part of a set of four dreams that happened in one night), I felt a lot better, still with some anxiety and fear, but nothing uncontrollable. For the first time on my life I felt that I was ready to begin learning about myself. And, probably, right now I can hear the "crazy" Wise Old Man.
(It is not just this dream that have helped me, though. I have gone through therapy for more than a year.)
Thanks a lot for your help.

Kathy,
Great job working this dream. If the dreamer recognizes a connection in his/her life to your interpretation, you have done a good job of interpreting the dream.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

stats from 7-14-10 to the present