Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
mansion dream

Gerard:

I am an astrologer. I posted a few dreams back in the early part of this year and it was very revealing and enjoyable. This is a dream of one of my clients that I would like to present to you for your interpretation. I will give some comments after the fact. She is in her mid-forties and this was a reaccuring dream over many years throughout her twenties and thirties.

The mansion is located on a grander plantation. This plantation is surrounded by big trees and there was a large lake nearby that had moss hanging from trees that overhang this lake. I remember the bottom floor of the mansion has a white and black checkerboard marble flooring. Upon entering the foyer I could see a starircase that led to the upstairs. At the top of the stairwell are huge columns ( 6 in total; 3 on each side ) which line the grand upper room. On top of these columns are statues of creatures not known to man. I am being led by others up to the 2nd floor where the statues on the pillars come to life. I see there are windows on the other side of these pillars and the windows are covered with sheer white floor lenth curtains. These curtains are moving with the breeze, sort of like they are breathing. I was questioned by a head person that was in charge. It was like a jury. The one in charge was very powerful and he was not happy with me at all. I was accused of being involved in having his brother killed. In this dream my life was taken " as a marytr ". My body was drained of all its blood. End of dream.

Thanks for your time and expertise...James

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 54 british columbia, canada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

Re: mansion dream

James,
If you will give me a few days to get over this case of the flu I will be more than happy to interpret this dream.
Thanks.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: mansion dream

James,
Here is what I see from this dream.

The mansion on the greater plantation is probably a desire or need to establish a new sense of Self. But there is slow progress in this endeavor perhaps due to emotional concerns. She may be vacillating from one emotion to another or different aspects of her personality, denying or refusing to confront conflicts in her life. There may be a loss of sense of being or direction. She is being led by her emotions, or perhaps she is blinded by certain emotions. She is judging herself, unable to forgeive or forget something. These emotional concerns are physically draining.

The whole dream seems to center on her emotional state of being. Something in hre life is preventing her from moving forward with her life, something perhaps where there is guilt or conflict. Her life is being drained by these emotions.

Hope this helps.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present