Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
i dreamed of a dead horse

alright i ususally dont freak out over dreams but this one really made i dont know feel wierd.

i was at my work place and i saw this brown beautiful horse with a whit spot on the forehead. i just stayed in awe with its beauty,and then i just got a sword and i cut off its head i dont know why but i remember that i didnt feel a thing as i killed it. later on my co-workers saw what i did and they told me to get rid of it! but i couldnt pick it up i felt nauseated and i did throw up. my boss picked uped the head and threw it away! what does this mean???

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17/houston tx

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: i dreamed of a dead horse

Hi Andrea
This dream is symbolic and you'll need to review the meanings to get what feels right for you -
some thoughts to start you off -
* cutting off the head - separating the rational thinking from your instinct, nature. This could be your response to your instintual side.
* the horse may repesent your parents ,,, a love hate relationship
* perhaps you have acted in a way that you are not proud of , that sickens you, and you feel unable to do anything about it.
* there is something very majestic about this horse - with the white (pure) marking on its forehead (the site of wisdom, the third eye ,,,)

review your feelings over this , and with what is going on in your life at the moments - let us know your thoughts and perhaps we can look again
All the best
JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 47 Brisbane Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

you know put it that way i can see how it relates. for some time ive been ignoring my parents advise and i feel bad about it but they always want to have a say in everything i do now that im older,but when i was a child they never really gave much attention. i keep in thought what you said j.c

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17/houston

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Hi Andrea
Thanks for the feedback. Dreams can have many layers, like good food can have subtle flavours - by allowing the dream to kick around in your mind these will often become clearer. The dream might also give you some hint as to how to deal with the issue ,,,
all the best
JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 47 Brisbane Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

Hi,

it would seem that the "beautiful horse" may represent your instinctual nature. By "cutting off the head", you separate from these instincts it would seem. Sometimes instinct itself asks for such a sacrifice, but it does not seem to be this way here. It also strongly depends upon your feeling reaction afterwards. If this is bad, it seems something wrong has been done.

The "place" where this happens is also instructive: it is "at work". I therefore think this dream may point to a situation where you have neglected your instincts at work and aferwards felt bad about it.

Does this help?

Good luck
Hermes

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25, Germany

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present