Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dragged by feet off bed

Last night I dreamt that I was lying on my back in my bed, (which I was) and that there was a window opposite the foot of my bed. I felt that I was not alone in the room, although I'm not sure I believe in supernatural prescences. I then experienced the sensation of being dragged off the bed towards the window by my feet. The dragging sensation lasted a while, and I then awoke feeling that I had been half way off my bed before being dropped. Although i do not recall feeling frightened in the dream, I was when I recalled it afterwards.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 22, England

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: dragged by feet off bed

leeanne,
I get the sense that your dream is addresing some position or attitude you possess that you may not be sure of or perhaps is subject to change. Consciously you may be thinking of doing one thing but you have unconscious doubts about this position. There may be pressure or force placed on you that is opposite what you intuitively feel is correct.

Have you recently had to make such decisions that you felt were not quite what you wanted?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present