Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
please help me understand what these dreams mean

hey,
ok the first time i have the dream it starts with me and my friend leaving from the movies in a hurry, because she feels sick (this actually happended in real life)and as we are walking down the street the area we are in starts to change into a more darker gloomier town, most of the people there are rather aggressive and snobby towards me and my friend, and all dress differant to us(the appear to be wearing more olden day cloths). As the dream went on, we walked into a park (this is all at night time), that had three practical puzzles set up on it, i can only remember the first puzzle, which my friend completed, and that was a remote control car were it had to pass through four differant flags, and for some reason we felt a kind of need to complete these puzzles, like it was solving a mystery. Once the puzzles had been completed we ran into this gang of teenagers, who were the only friendly people in the town, and i spoke to one of the boys (cant recall what it was about), but in the end they showed us the way home, and that was the end of the first dream.

The second dream took place a few weeks after the first, and started in the exact same manner, my friend and i, were trying to get home form the movies when the area was turned back into the town, instantly when i was there i felt a case of de jsar vu(sorry about the speling)and as the dream continued on we once again came across the park with puzzles, i remembered it but my friend didn't, i tried to explain it to her, but she couldn't remeber, and as we were talking a large group of old people with shuvels ran past us, and sure enough we followed them, they led us to this, hard to explain, extremely large woven blanket that was creating an odour of death, and there were blood hound dogs running up and down it sniffing it. Not knowing what it was, but still interested we left in search for something to eat, and we found the pub like restaurant. The people there were very rude and asked us to leave, but before we could leave we had butter coins as a sign of respect????? When we were leaving we ran into the same gang of teenagers from the frist dream, and the person that i spoke to last time remembered me and i remembered him. The dream skipped then to four of us my friend, me, the boy from the gang, and someone else who never was identified, and we were driving a bobcat (excavator) and this man asked us to pull over and help him build a gaint shelter, out of timber, for everyone to hide in, as we were biulding everyone started to notice a bronze glow running down the road, and from an areal view perspective this glow formed a giant cross, that could only be seen at night in the moonlight, and after that evryone became peaceful, amazed by the beauty of the glowing object. Directly after this, as if knowing it was no time for us to leave, i said good-bye to the boy from the gang, and me and my friend left.

Sorry about this being so long,lol.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: please help me understand what these dreams mean

My interpretation is that this dream describes how you are feeling now and how things can develop for you.
Overall - at present you are feeling uncomfortable; maybe you feel that you don't fit in or just don't feel right within yourself. There is an aspect of 'you can't please all the people all the time' in this dream ,,,,, just keep being you. As you seek out things that are meaningful to you your life will come together, and you will feel better about yourself.

This dream takes place at night time - that is, on the surface you may not be aware of some of the feeling expressedin the dream - it is happening beneath the surface, in your unconscious.
- at the movies - life,,, life can be like a movie playing
Something is making you feel sick; you may feel like opting out ('she feels sick'). Do you tend to become sick when you are emotionally upset?
Your mood may have started to change, feeling depressed ('things start to change,,, darker, gloomier')
It is possible that you have become concerned about peoples attitudes towards you ('aggressive and snobby to me and my friend'); you feel left out perhaps.

- 'three practical puzzles',,,, life is a bit like this, we need to solve problems and get better at things - indeed it is like solving a mystery.
-'meeting the other teenagers ,, and the boy showed you the way home',,, as you begin to understand yourself better you will feel better. As you become more whole - you will find your way in life.

At the same time maybe part of you feels bored (the 'de ja vu'- alternately this could be letting you know that things tend to go around in cycles, like the seasons,,, the same season but different, that we learn as we go through life.
The people with shovels could represent the inquiring part of you ,,, maybe some of the things that you thought were woven together now feel dead.
You leave that behind, looking for something that is nutritious - something that enhances you, builds you up.
The butter coins ??? something that melts in you mouth,, meaning, sounds like church.
"then the four of us ,,,' you feel more together. The person you are, the person you are building now (that requires work and input from all parts of you) is a shelter. Doing this is a special, even sacred task - it creates something special and beautiful (the cross) that is there but not easily seen ,,, it requires a special perspective (aerial view and moonlight).

What feelings and thoughts came up as you read this? Does it make sense to you? Your feedback helps us all to provide more accurate interpretations, thanks
JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 47 Brisbane Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

stats from 7-14-10 to the present